• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm a kid. I don't even know what a "******" is. I do know how to kill, and I shall do just that :mad:

Edit: Idk what it is. It's probably the lack of action.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
What is a "******"? geezzzzz. would someone explain this to me?
exactly how young r u?o.o
I'm playing the role of the character in my bio haha

In real life I'm 17.
Well, when a man and a woman love each other very much, but the woman's holding out for something better...
ROFLMFAOOOOO. good stuff.

Kwiz: get to writing. I 2-0'ed Shadow in one set. We agreed to only one set since everything was a little confusing.

Edit: GGs Shadow. I missed a rest. :cry: I could easily teach you how to play Lucas more effectively.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, obviously I need to step up my game a little so I don't lose anymore lives.

Edit: some help with Lucas would definitely help me
then its settled.pf us ssb99's trainer/master/teacher.which ever 1 u prefer.
also pf ur no kid im 14 im the kid here.i main t.link let me know if any1 can train me.:)

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Yeah, obviously I need to step up my game a little so I don't lose anymore lives.

Edit: some help with Lucas would definitely help me
If... you don't want to lose anymore lives, then don't stay in the nation. In all honesty, I'll probably run through the entire nation without losing a life. Just become wanted.

I'll help you... sometime lol. Idk when, but sometime. It shouldn't be a long time from now.

Super Shadow Brawler 99

Smash Apprentice
If... you don't want to lose anymore lives, then don't stay in the nation. In all honesty, I'll probably run through the entire nation without losing a life. Just become wanted.

I'll help you... sometime lol. Idk when, but sometime. It shouldn't be a long time from now.
Thanks for the confidence, lol. I mean't to not lose so easily next time
I plan to stick around until I'm gone

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Thanks for the confidence, lol. I mean't to not lose so easily next time
I plan to stick around until I'm gone
Well that won't be too long if PF continues on this rampage he's been set to *yawn*
This tournament is quite amusing.
Seriously, though. You should just try to get a gorilla group going. This group is screwing you over (no offense). And it's not hard to tell that the other guy who's wanted is no newb.

Super Shadow Brawler 99

Smash Apprentice
Well that won't be too long if PF continues on this rampage he's been set to *yawn*
This tournament is quite amusing.
Seriously, though. You should just try to get a gorilla group going. This group is screwing you over (no offense). And it's not hard to tell that the other guy who's wanted is no newb.
You may be right, but I know everyone in this group pretty well. I would be a jerk to leave them now.

Edit: well except for JigglyZelda003, but oh well.

Roxas M

Smash Master
good luck ssb99. i wouldn't abandon my team either. i think this tournament has made me better. before i used to be a noob, now i'm at the the same level as the rest of my team. even if you lose, you can only geet better.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
im so tired of hearing ppl complain about how little activity is taking place.if ur so bored attack already make ur leaders send u on a rampage!!!im sick of my country being the only 1 taking damage!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom