• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Super Big OP update, Gorilla Group definition added added under wanted!
Also How To Do Your matches!
Also 48 hour rule for matches has been added
So 8 how to steps have been put to how to do your match!
Also Bio has been updated with new member!
OP has been organized a little more!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
honestly u could most likely destroy me but our entire nation u alone<.<...............doubt that.odds r delo will end u.
You... Have no clue how good or bad I may be. I'm not going to underestimate Delo, but I'm not going to say he'll beat me. We'll see. MGW MIGHT be able to take a life from me. if you have nobody better than him... it's GG flower isle.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Can I attack mulptiple people at once?

If so, I'm attacking Bowmaster as well. He's online so I should be able to handle this quickly.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
You should be able to challenge people to 1v2 or 1v3 (only the challenger may fight more than one opponent at a time) so that the game will move more quickly and it will add an interesting element to the game. If you made it so that the challenger had to be on a team of one, then there wouldn't be any ganging up or anything to dominate the game.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

If so, I'm attacking Bowmaster as well. He's online so I should be able to handle this quickly.
If you mean like 2 vs 1 no

But one at a time then yes, like you could fight bowmaster , the fight fight someone else as soon as you report the match. There is no limit in the amount of match.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol dang what a beast

ur showing them why ur the kenpachi
Lol. He's too good. Soooo... Jimbei is too good. Lol @ calling the whale sharks. I think that's what they were.
You should be able to challenge people to 1v2 or 1v3 (only the challenger may fight more than one opponent at a time) so that the game will move more quickly and it will add an interesting element to the game. If you made it so that the challenger had to be on a team of one, then there wouldn't be any ganging up or anything to dominate the game.
If this rule were added, the person accepting the challenge should have a right to decline. It'll just turn into a bunch of 1 v 3 matches.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master

But one at a time then yes, like you could fight bowmaster , the fight fight someone else as soon as you report the match. There is no limit in the amount of match.
I'm fighting everyone on their team. starting with whomever I find first.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master

Somebody make people understand this.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ok lets see are you trying to ask if you can attack an unlimited number of people at the same time, even if they are in a different group, Then yes.

If you mean can I VM PM more then one person to set up matches? Then yes

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Ok lets see are you trying to ask if you can attack an unlimited number of people at the same time, even if they are in a different group, Then yes.

If you mean can I VM PM more then one person to set up matches? Then yes
That's what I'm doing. I found my first victim opponent just now. He said we'll play in around 15 min.

I've PM'ed/VM'ed the entire nation. Nobody seems to be very active...

Edit: That wasn't exactly directed towards you. It was for everyone. People are holding off attacking others, because they think it's some sort of line or something. Just Fight!

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
That's what I'm doing. I found my first victim opponent just now. He said we'll play in around 15 min.

Edit: That wasn't exactly directed towards you. It was for everyone. People are holding off attacking others, because they think it's some sort of line or something. Just Fight!
i understand wat u mean.but lately ive been looking 4 a master so that i can become better and more confident.then i would attack alot more.if u know any1 capable of training me let ms know.

Super Shadow Brawler 99

Smash Apprentice

Sorry bow 1, I've got no choice. I should be home soon so just try to wait for me Pink Fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom