• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Wah-volution!: NEW Waluigi Support Thread

subterrestrial

Smash Ace
So did Sakurai ever say he was done with smash ultimate? As in no more post pass content?
nah all he said was that sora was the last dlc character in fp2, and that was the very last sakurai presents. he didnt say anything about spirit events, potential new stages, or post pass content at all

PunkApe

Coolest Monkey in the Jungle
nah all he said was that sora was the last dlc character in fp2, and that was the very last sakurai presents. he didnt say anything about spirit events, potential new stages, or post pass content at all
He said Sora would be the last fighter for Ultimate, and since those are what keep people around, chances are development will end shortly after Sora.

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
So did Sakurai ever say he was done with smash ultimate? As in no more post pass content?
No offense but that does'nt seem to relevant with Waluigi specifically, if we only talk about Waluigi being future Smash fighter.

Last edited:

Karen6969

Smash Journeyman
He kept saying that that was the last presentation for the game. I don’t think he ever said that that was the last piece of content though. That is what I think was weird, I thought for sure they were going to do a wrap up to discuss how far smash has come/what to expect from smash going forward but they didn’t. Maybe the truth is they don’t know yet.

walugurl

Smash Journeyman
He kept saying that that was the last presentation for the game. I don’t think he ever said that that was the last piece of content though. That is what I think was weird, I thought for sure they were going to do a wrap up to discuss how far smash has come/what to expect from smash going forward but they didn’t. Maybe the truth is they don’t know yet.
Well the deadline is December and they finished the last fighter in October.

subterrestrial

Smash Ace
He said Sora would be the last fighter for Ultimate, and since those are what keep people around, chances are development will end shortly after Sora.
nah lol there's rly no reason to assume that. we're definitely gonna keep getting balance patches & spirit events, the latter is ez promo

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Nintendo still using Waluigi for promotional stuff and merchandising.
This is cute and all but once again, just fluff and nothing else.

That trademark thing with the emblems better mean a new Wario Land game with Waluigi is coming or maybe even a Waluigi game is in development, cus otherwise Nintendo really is just trying to milk Waluigi/us for merchandising and advertising and nothing else... :/

a.Asdsa

Smash Rookie
Yeah we're not getting any more DLC. I do believe that "Smash 6" isn't that far away though, and it will probably just be an enhanced port for the next console a la Mario Kart 8. I think Waluigi will be one of the newcomers added.

He said "no more DLC fighters" though. That alone kills the Waluigi dream even if there is more content planned for the game

Last edited:

walugurl

Smash Journeyman
It’s still a possibility for Waluigi to be the last fighter via a bonus. The skipped url number and the fact that the deadline is December 21st.

It’s most likely not going to happen. But it’s not impossible either. Yes, I’m delusional. Lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There won't be anything after Sora, I'm sure. Spirit events I can maybe see, or alternatively just a couple balance patches just in case it's 4 Bayonetta all over again, but I don't see any actual content outside of that being produced.

We will simply just have to wait for the next game.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

Chocosta

Smash Apprentice
I would like to show you a nice mod for New Super Mario Bros Wii. I want something like this someday!
Honestly, Waluigi in NSMBW would be so lame... why ? Because it's NSMBW aka the average corporate game that destroyed the creativity we all loved back in the day.
I'd rather him be in a new Wario Land game or even in the new Mario + Rabbids game as a playable character or as the main antagonist than in the game partially responsible for the sanitization of the Mario games in the 2010s.

Please, no more of that corporate era bs. The spin-off games of the 3DS/Wii U got soulless because of that, especially Paper Mario. And while the Switch era is an improvement compared to the past decade, there is still work to be done. Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario + Rabbids, Bowser's Fury, Mario Party Superstars and to some extent, Mario Odyssey and TOK are making me hopeful for the future but we will see. We should keep telling Nintendo to stop overprotecting the Mario series from creativity of back in the day and bring back original and modified characters and scenario, use Waluigi & Daisy in mainline games and just stay away from everything related to NSMB Wii (people got sick of NSMB) and get closer to everything related to the Gamecube/GBA/DS era.

With the feedback from fans, it's possible that the Switch era could be the beginning of the end of the soulless era and the revival of the soul era from the 2000s. Idc if that makes me a nostalgic fanboy, I just really loved that era to death and really wish that it will eventually come back. I'm pretty sure that a Waluigi game would be possible if it wasn't for these damn mandates.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Honestly, Waluigi in NSMBW would be so lame... why ? Because it's NSMBW aka the average corporate game that destroyed the creativity we all loved back in the day.
I'd rather him be in a new Wario Land game or even in the new Mario + Rabbids game as a playable character or as the main antagonist than in the game partially responsible for the sanitization of the Mario games in the 2010s.
TBH if there's any game to blame for the mandates it's probably the Strikers duology, NSMB was more just what they built the sanitised Mario world out of.

Chocosta

Smash Apprentice
TBH if there's any game to blame for the mandates it's probably the Strikers duology, NSMB was more just what they built the sanitised Mario world out of.
Apparently Super Paper Mario and Rosalina's storybook in Galaxy also had something to do with the mandates. But I blame NSMB Wii because almost every game that came out after (except Mario & Luigi) got infested by some sort of blandness universe caused by this game until the Switch came out and some Mario games got a bit of its creativeness back. But during the early-mid 2010s, Nintendo made NSMB Wii the face of the series and you know it was the case when you look at most of the Mario games during this period. These pictures sum everything up.

FBsprwJWQAASZRf.jpg

Modern Era is basically the series trying to recover from the Safe Era. And with some recent Mario games, there might be hope for the future. Also I don't know if it's very meaningful but I remember last year when Nintendo created a twitter account for the 35th anniversary of Mario and tweeted about the Paper Mario games before SS and Mario Strikers. They acknowledged the existence of these games, something that we thought would never happen.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Sora is pretty fun honestly gotta say.

Still a shame Waluigi didn't get in this considering how amazing smash ultimate has become, but I guess here's hoping the next game also has zero cuts (whether it's a deluxe edition of ultimate or a new sequel built up from ultimate like ultimate was built up from Wii u) so Waluigi has a chance to be in a smash game full of the most wanted and mind blowing characters

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
Hard to believe that the Ultimate speculation period is over. Even though we didn't get our wish, I really believe Waluigi gained a lot over the past three years. Though we can only hope that Nintendo will be able to make use of him outside of the spinoffs. They can't ignore his potential forever. I can see Waluigi be one of the leading contenders for newcomers in the next Smash.

With this thread closing soon, is there another thread that we Waluigi fans can congregate too?

Chocosta

Smash Apprentice
Ultimate was truly an incredible ride : Nintendo spent millions to add Disney's boring anime locksmith with clown shoes but couldn't add first party characters like Waluigi & Isaac in their game

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ultimate was truly an incredible ride : Nintendo spent millions to add Disney's boring anime locksmith with clown shoes but couldn't add first party characters like Waluigi & Isaac in their game
Let's...not do this on the literal last day of the thread. It's not a good look.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The character threads weren't really my scene, but I just wanna drop by before everything gets archived for good to say Waluigi and Octolings both are still my #1 wants for first party newcomers, so y'all better believe I'll be supporting Waluigi next game.

Waluigi's in a good spot right now: He's getting increasingly more popular every year, Nintendo's acknowledging him like crazy in marketing for Mario spin-offs and social media, and the Smash outcry is still louder than ever.

In the meantime, I'll definitely enjoy the fan movesets in Project M and Rivals of Aether whenever I get to picking it up.

Here's to our boy's future! :waluigirose:

Last edited:

flame purple

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-0948-4313-0216
Hard to believe it’s all over..

Ultimate was a PHENOMENAL Smash Game! 89 Characters to choose From,So Many Stages,The Tons of Bops and or Bangers from each and every respective Game Series..Let alone the Reveal Trailers,Holy COW were they Fantastic! Well..SOME Were anyway (Lookin’ at you Byleth.)

The Super Smash Bros Development Team,Sakurai,and Nintendo really went up and BEYOND with this Most Recent Smash Installment! And I can’t wait to see what’ll await us in the Future of Super Smash Bros.

Here’s to Hoping Waluigi will potentially be Playable in the Next Game! (Port or Not!) :waluigirose::iwatadirect::geno::banjohere::twirllink:

TX-55

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I've never been hooked on a daily bases to a series like Smash Bros.
This series is truly one of a kind.

From the reveals, to Sakurai's pic of the day, to even the speculation scene with its ups and downs.
I'll miss all of this.

Part of the reason of why I want Smash 6 to use and build upon Ultimate is because Smash Bros at its core, is all about playing as your favorite characters, simple as that.
And also because this roster, especially this roster, I don't want us to lose it by next Smash.

I have this feeling that a perfectionist like Sakurai after getting to 89 fighters, he'd have to think to himself that a 100 isn't too far right now.
I hope Sakurai for Smash 6 goes like:
Let's have all fighters from Ultimate
Beginning with
Mario #1
(All other fighters)
Ending with
Sora #82

And let's just improve on the characters that are already in the game while adding a small number of newcomers that with time will expand through DLC similar to how Ultimate started.

Base Newcomers:
Waluigi #83
????? #84
????? #85
????? #86
????? #87
????? #88
????? #89

DLC Newcomers:
????? #90
????? #91
????? #92
????? #93
????? #94
????? #95
????? #96
????? #97
????? #98
????? #99
????? #100
????? #101

And with that ladies and gentlemen we reached 108 fighters.👑
Now about playing as your favorite characters, to me going from Brawl to Smash 4 and losing Snake was actually really sad.
Some folks might not understand this, and some might tell me to not get too attached to Smash and play other games, but...

Smash Bros is my favorite video game series of all time.
Ever since I was a 5 year old kid, Smash was always my go to game.

I only ever knew Mario at the time, so playing Super Smash Bros. on my N64, as a kid I thought it was just another Mario game like Mario Golf/Tennis/Kart/Party.

It was the first time I got introduced to other Nintendo characters like Link, Samus, Fox, Kirby, etc.
Smash Bros Melee introduced me to more games through reading the description of the in-game Trophies.

So by the time Brawl got revealed (E3 2006), I was already playing other games like Zelda, Ape Escape, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and more.

But I hated FPS games at the time because I thought it was just mindless shooting and nothing more, I was ignorant about a lot of games, so imagine my shock when it was revealed that Solid Snake was coming to Smash, who at the time was just from a shooter game to little ignorant me.

I knew who Snake was, or rather seen his game before (MGS on PS1), so I was curious what his game actually played like.
I bought MGS3 for the PS2 and it was the best gaming decision I ever made.

Mario introduced me to Gaming through Super Mario 64
Smash Bros introduced to many amazing series'
Metal Gear encouraged me to get outside of my comfort zone and try different games from other genres.

So now I love Metal Gear Solid, I'm attached to this Snake character, and he's in my favorite series Smash Bros.
But Smash 4 removed him, and I feel the game is extremely empty.
Because unlike characters who have yet to make their Smash debut, he was there, he was once playable alongside many amazing characters.

Some suggested putting a substitute Nintendo fighter using his move-set, but I'm attached to the character Snake not his Smash move-set.

So what about Waluigi you say ?
He's part of the main Mario cast even though he never appeared in a main game, he makes yearly appearances in the spin-off games.
And me personally, he's a big part of my childhood since I used to just mainly play Mario games, he was my main in Mario Party 3 and Mario Kart Double Dash.
So his absence as a playable character is weird and jarring to many, yes we know Smash isn't a Mario game, and there's many other characters who didn't get be playable fighters, waiting on the sidelines for years now.
But this is Waluigi we are talking about, like, how simple and easy of a request is it compared to a 3rd party with tons of licensing to work around or a 1st party whose proportions are so difficult to get them to work properly (Ridley).

I wish he was obscure but he's not.
With Waluigi you're not representing a new universe, or digging a dead character/series from the grave to revive them through Smash.
It's just simply Waluigi, a fan favorite to many who is absolutely relevant, because he is always there with the Mario crew, year after year not skipping once.

People will say then what about Dixie Kong or Bandana Waddle Dee ?
Yeah what about them ?
They're fine, but let's not beat around the bush, the Super Mario franchise is the face of Nintendo and is arguably the biggest gaming franchise.
So if any series deserves a newcomer every new Smash entry it's Super Mario without a doubt.

But to our dismay, Smash Ultimate gave us a Piranha Plant as a newcomer before Waluigi.
And look I love P. Plant but ****, who asked ?
I love this stupid Plant more than Joker, and I ****ing love Persona 5, but you don't ****ing add it before Waluigi, this Plant made its first ever playable debut in Smash of all games, and Waluigi is just stuck in AT hell till Nintendo get of their asses to make him a game to justify his inclusion and so he can have enough source material for moves even though that never stopped C. Falcon, Duck Hunt, etc.
But seriously though, Smash Ultimate is a fantastic game, I even want them to expand on the Spirits mechanically because I actually use them outside of WoL, that's how much I've played Ultimate.

And the DLC while some might disagree with the choices, is phenomenal.
My ranking personally to each DLC fighter on their own merits and not counting the Stages and Music tracks they each bring.

1- Kazuya
2- Sephiroth
3- Terry
4- Hero
5- Sora
6- Byleth
7- Min Min
8- Piranha Plant
9- Steve
10- Pyra/Mythra
11- Banjo&Kazooie
12- Joker
I hope we get to see Waluigi in a similar ranking when Smash 6 comes around, because I know he's my number 1.
:waluigirose:

Thank you Sakurai, for accomplishing the impossible and for the years of entertainment from Smash Bros.
And thank you Smash devs, for all of your hard work on these projects.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
:ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultluigi::ultness::ultfalcon::ultjigglypuff::ultpeach::ultbowser::ulticeclimbers::ultsheik::ultzelda::ultdoc::ultpichu::ultfalco::ultmarth::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultgnw::ultmetaknight::ultpit::ultzss::ultwario::ultsnake::ultike::ultpokemontrainer::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultdiddy::ultlucas::ultsonic::ultkingdedede::ultolimar::ultlucario::ultrob::ulttoonlink::ultwolf::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultmegaman::ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm::ultalph::ultrosalina::ultlittlemac::ultgreninja::ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter::ultpalutena::ultdarkpit::ultpacman::ultrobin::ultlucina::ultrobinf::ultshulk::ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultduckhunt::ultryu::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultbayonetta::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultincineroar::ultpiranha::ultjoker::ulthero::ulthero3::ulthero4::ulthero2::ultbanjokazooie::ult_terry::ultbyleth::ultbylethf::ultminmin:ultsteve::ultalex::ultzombie::ultenderman::ultsephiroth::ultpyra::ultmythra::ultkazuya::ultsora:

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Honestly, I've never been hooked on a daily bases to a series like Smash Bros.
This series is truly one of a kind.

From the reveals, to Sakurai's pic of the day, to even the speculation scene with its ups and downs.
I'll miss all of this.

Part of the reason of why I want Smash 6 to use and build upon Ultimate is because Smash Bros at its core, is all about playing as your favorite characters, simple as that.
And also because this roster, especially this roster, I don't want us to lose it by next Smash.

I have this feeling that a perfectionist like Sakurai after getting to 89 fighters, he'd have to think to himself that a 100 isn't too far right now.
I hope Sakurai for Smash 6 goes like:
Let's have all fighters from Ultimate
Beginning with
Mario #1
(All other fighters)
Ending with
Sora #82

And let's just improve on the characters that are already in the game while adding a small number of newcomers that with time will expand through DLC similar to how Ultimate started.

Base Newcomers:
Waluigi #83
????? #84
????? #85
????? #86
????? #87
????? #88
????? #89

DLC Newcomers:
????? #90
????? #91
????? #92
????? #93
????? #94
????? #95
????? #96
????? #97
????? #98
????? #99
????? #100
????? #101

And with that ladies and gentlemen we reached 108 fighters.👑
Now about playing as your favorite characters, to me going from Brawl to Smash 4 and losing Snake was actually really sad.
Some folks might not understand this, and some might tell me to not get too attached to Smash and play other games, but...

Smash Bros is my favorite video game series of all time.
Ever since I was a 5 year old kid, Smash was always my go to game.

I only ever knew Mario at the time, so playing Super Smash Bros. on my N64, as a kid I thought it was just another Mario game like Mario Golf/Tennis/Kart/Party.

It was the first time I got introduced to other Nintendo characters like Link, Samus, Fox, Kirby, etc.
Smash Bros Melee introduced me to more games through reading the description of the in-game Trophies.

So by the time Brawl got revealed (E3 2006), I was already playing other games like Zelda, Ape Escape, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and more.

But I hated FPS games at the time because I thought it was just mindless shooting and nothing more, I was ignorant about a lot of games, so imagine my shock when it was revealed that Solid Snake was coming to Smash, who at the time was just from a shooter game to little ignorant me.

I knew who Snake was, or rather seen his game before (MGS on PS1), so I was curious what his game actually played like.
I bought MGS3 for the PS2 and it was the best gaming decision I ever made.

Mario introduced me to Gaming through Super Mario 64
Smash Bros introduced to many amazing series'
Metal Gear encouraged me to get outside of my comfort zone and try different games from other genres.

So now I love Metal Gear Solid, I'm attached to this Snake character, and he's in my favorite series Smash Bros.
But Smash 4 removed him, and I feel the game is extremely empty.
Because unlike characters who have yet to make their Smash debut, he was there, he was once playable alongside many amazing characters.

Some suggested putting a substitute Nintendo fighter using his move-set, but I'm attached to the character Snake not his Smash move-set.

So what about Waluigi you say ?
He's part of the main Mario cast even though he never appeared in a main game, he makes yearly appearances in the spin-off games.
And me personally, he's a big part of my childhood since I used to just mainly play Mario games, he was my main in Mario Party 3 and Mario Kart Double Dash.
So his absence as a playable character is weird and jarring to many, yes we know Smash isn't a Mario game, and there's many other characters who didn't get be playable fighters, waiting on the sidelines for years now.
But this is Waluigi we are talking about, like, how simple and easy of a request is it compared to a 3rd party with tons of licensing to work around or a 1st party whose proportions are so difficult to get them to work properly (Ridley).

I wish he was obscure but he's not.
With Waluigi you're not representing a new universe, or digging a dead character/series from the grave to revive them through Smash.
It's just simply Waluigi, a fan favorite to many who is absolutely relevant, because he is always there with the Mario crew, year after year not skipping once.

People will say then what about Dixie Kong or Bandana Waddle Dee ?
Yeah what about them ?
They're fine, but let's not beat around the bush, the Super Mario franchise is the face of Nintendo and is arguably the biggest gaming franchise.
So if any series deserves a newcomer every new Smash entry it's Super Mario without a doubt.

But to our dismay, Smash Ultimate gave us a Piranha Plant as a newcomer before Waluigi.
And look I love P. Plant but ****, who asked ?
I love this stupid Plant more than Joker, and I ****ing love Persona 5, but you don't ****ing add it before Waluigi, this Plant made its first ever playable debut in Smash of all games, and Waluigi is just stuck in AT hell till Nintendo get of their asses to make him a game to justify his inclusion and so he can have enough source material for moves even though that never stopped C. Falcon, Duck Hunt, etc.
But seriously though, Smash Ultimate is a fantastic game, I even want them to expand on the Spirits mechanically because I actually use them outside of WoL, that's how much I've played Ultimate.

And the DLC while some might disagree with the choices, is phenomenal.
My ranking personally to each DLC fighter on their own merits and not counting the Stages and Music tracks they each bring.

1- Kazuya
2- Sephiroth
3- Terry
4- Hero
5- Sora
6- Byleth
7- Min Min
8- Piranha Plant
9- Steve
10- Pyra/Mythra
11- Banjo&Kazooie
12- Joker
I hope we get to see Waluigi in a similar ranking when Smash 6 comes around, because I know he's my number 1.
:waluigirose:

Thank you Sakurai, for accomplishing the impossible and for the years of entertainment from Smash Bros.
And thank you Smash devs, for all of your hard work on these projects.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
:ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultluigi::ultness::ultfalcon::ultjigglypuff::ultpeach::ultbowser::ulticeclimbers::ultsheik::ultzelda::ultdoc::ultpichu::ultfalco::ultmarth::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultgnw::ultmetaknight::ultpit::ultzss::ultwario::ultsnake::ultike::ultpokemontrainer::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultdiddy::ultlucas::ultsonic::ultkingdedede::ultolimar::ultlucario::ultrob::ulttoonlink::ultwolf::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultmegaman::ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm::ultalph::ultrosalina::ultlittlemac::ultgreninja::ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter::ultpalutena::ultdarkpit::ultpacman::ultrobin::ultlucina::ultrobinf::ultshulk::ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultduckhunt::ultryu::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultbayonetta::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultincineroar::ultpiranha::ultjoker::ulthero::ulthero3::ulthero4::ulthero2::ultbanjokazooie::ult_terry::ultbyleth::ultbylethf::ultminmin:ultsteve::ultalex::ultzombie::ultenderman::ultsephiroth::ultpyra::ultmythra::ultkazuya::ultsora:
You messed up a bit your DLC ranking : Banjo & Kazooie are clearly number 1, and Piranha Plant is the lowest. ;) But apart from that, I agree with almost every single word you said. I'm rediscovering the Twin Snakes on my good old Game Cube, and it feels so good to get out of my comfort zone !

I don't get why some people can't understand how important it is to many of us to play as a character you know and love. "At the end of the day, if he has a nice moveset, it's all that matters." It's not. Not at all.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I don't get why some people can't understand how important it is to many of us to play as a character you know and love. "At the end of the day, if he has a nice moveset, it's all that matters." It's not. Not at all.
I strongly disagree. If Waluigi got in Smash and played as poorly as Min Min, Hero, Mega Man, Sonic, e.t.c. it'd be a bigger insult than Waluigi not appearing at all. It's why I'm so cautious about Crash actually - one of my favourite series of all time, but I highly doubt Sakurai would do it justice.

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
I strongly disagree. If Waluigi got in Smash and played as poorly as Min Min, Hero, Mega Man, Sonic, e.t.c. it'd be a bigger insult than Waluigi not appearing at all. It's why I'm so cautious about Crash actually - one of my favourite series of all time, but I highly doubt Sakurai would do it justice.
I'm not saying that it doesn't matter. I'm saying it's not all that matters, and who the character is is at least as important as how he plays. I don't like the way Sonic plays in Smash, so I never play him, but that's very rare (for me) and I'm convinced that his presence is a very important fact by itself : it's important that he's here, because he should be.

As a side note, I also think there are no insult whatsoever - even if would like Waluigi too.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I created a new Waluigi thread in the NintenZone subforum. Go ahead and check it out! Hope to see you guys there.

Top Bottom