• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new melee series?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Being inspired by superdoodleman i have decided to make a melee series similer to his "The last tier war" Series. So i need the following types of people

• 1 script writter (Yes i know i havent even came up with a script yet)
  • Voice actors (Plz tell me what character you would like to do and give me a sample by saying "Hello my name is (Characters name)"
  • Filmers (You MUST have an action replay and a capture card to be in this spot. Also you must know how to use them)

Now you can contact me via msn messenger at BHLMRO@hotmail.com so pretty much you have to have msn to be in this to...Sorry about that T_T

So add me on msn and post here if you would like to try out. Thx!

Positions
---

Script writter : (None)

Camera : BHLMRO (Could use more)

Editing : Me. I'l do it all since i edit things all the time ^^

Voices
---
Jigglypuff (
Mario (Forgot his name T_T But ya...tooken)
G&W (Computer)

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
I have a capture card and I'm in a little bit of a technical crisis. (Sound Broken)

I'm great with camera angles, but I lack an AR.

Voicing? Really a good thing?

EDIT: Nevermind. I've just seen LTW and voicing is fine! Just get a good microphone.

Fixing some difficulties like background ringing could be a hassle. A good way to stop that is to get a thin clothe or a shirt over the mic. That way there is clear sound without constant ringing.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
U dont have to be good with ar. Mainly i mean u should at least know how to get to the develop mode and move around and stuff

Also take ur time on ur capture card

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yo are we having multiple filmers, or just 1? If we have more than one I'll be glad to film some parts cause I have AR and a caputure card. Btw what happened to the other posts that were here b4 O_o

So who are you going to pick to make the script? Do you have a main topic of the story in thought yet?

EDIT: Nvm I noticed this is a different topic. Why did you create 2 topics? Also did you see the other guy trying out for Mario?

EDIT2: I think what HoshiPuri means by he lacks an AR is that he dosn't have one, not that he isn't good at it.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well Jigglypuff is taken, sombody is trying for Mario, G&W probably will be a computer. So anybody else is avalible.

Mariomaster64ds

Smash Rookie
ya i added BHLMRO to my msn which i just made today lol i hardly know how to use it but ya i have no idea who i might try out for....

I might try luigi or captain falcon or mewtwo or a lotta people who knows except i can only choose 1. Hmmmmmmm

Florida

イーグランツ
Well I'm very interested, I've been wanting to take part of some sort of series. There are a lot of good ones out there, "Legend of Zelda, Link to the Smash", "Last Tier War", etc. I added you on my MSN, I have a mic, but I'm not as old as other members so I probably won't make the part. Also it's complete crap >.>

So I'll probably go for a few other roles that I'm skilled at:
1. Helping out with the script
2. Editing the final cut on Windows Movie Maker

:)

Zodiac

Smash Master
I already have two episodes written, Working on the third.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Good stuff Zodiac. Can't wait to see the script to start acting out my parts. Btw egrunts we should probably use a better editing program than windows movie maker, also I think BHLMRO is doing the editing, not entirly sure though.

Well when your ready to send the scripts Zodiac just make a word document file for us to d/l. But PM us so nobody who isn't working on this dosn't get it.

Mike B.

Smash Apprentice
I would like to help out with this.

I have a capture card but I don't have AR, I'm going to see if I can find it at gamecraze today. If I'm not successful can i just use camera mode?

Oh and Jigglymaster, your sig. makes me dizzy @_@

Florida

イーグランツ
Good stuff Zodiac. Can't wait to see the script to start acting out my parts. Btw egrunts we should probably use a better editing program than windows movie maker, also I think BHLMRO is doing the editing, not entirly sure though.

Well when your ready to send the scripts Zodiac just make a word document file for us to d/l. But PM us so nobody who isn't working on this dosn't get it.
Windows Movie Maker is the only video editor that I have :psycho:
And I can give myself credit when I say that I sort of skilled with it.
What other movie maker editor is there to use besides the one applied with Windows?

Garuda

Smash Ace
I mean, it's Garuda, the one who'll do Mario's voice. I'm sorry I couldn't edit that other post but it wouldn't let me.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Windows Movie Maker is the only video editor that I have :psycho:
And I can give myself credit when I say that I sort of skilled with it.
What other movie maker editor is there to use besides the one applied with Windows?
I really don't know. I use movie maker but I know there are much better ones out there. The reason Windows gave everybody it was because it really isn't that good :ohwell:

I'm 100% sure that Superdoodleman didn't use Windows Movie maker to make the Last Tier War.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Oh btw BHLMRO in your first post next to the Jigglypuff you forgot the (Jigglymaster) at the end of it. Also the guy who is doing Mario is Garuda. Zodiac also made a script so you should put him on your first post that is if you've approved it yet.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Oh btw BHLMRO in your first post next to the Jigglypuff you forgot the (Jigglymaster) at the end of it. Also the guy who is doing Mario is Garuda. Zodiac also made a script so you should put him on your first post that is if you've approved it yet.
the first two arnt finalized yet, theyre just past the rough stages. The first one should be Finalized soon.

clace

Smash Journeyman
Says you haven't got any script writers so far...I wanna be involved in a smash series BAD, so I guess I'll do the script writing job if you'll have me. I've got a good imagination. Lol.

I added you on MSN.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I can say script wise were doing good, Im knocked out a lot of kinks in the first episode, im going to be showing BHLMRO it either sometime today or tomorrow.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Ok so I'm having a few troubles with my recordings. My webcam has background noise and my headset doesn't have the proper software at the moment. I'll fix it as soon as possible so I can join in too.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Ugh... starting to look like it's not happening. Come on, man!!!

Top Bottom