• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new Link tactic revealed! Video Released!

Skler

Smash Master
Other characters tremble at the thought of this new tactic. Prepare to be blown away by...

SKLERING

Here's the video. Sklering

Just to let you guys know, the real tactic is the waveland -> double jump ->bomb pull -> regrab the edge. I never said I thought up edge canceling or spin hogging.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I don't belive you, but prove me wrong (;
Make this vid, and i'll watch with great interest.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Alright, alright, I'll keep an open mind about this.
Call me skeptic, but I find it unlikely that this is anything other than a cheap trick/spam.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
If this is for real, I really hope it's exclusive to Link.
I really doubt it's real, though.

Blackadder

Smash Master
^^^
So do I, but we may as well give it a chance.
It could be a pretty hard-hitting new tactic, for all we know.

Demoyoshi

Smash Cadet
Skler is just bored and wants to piss people off, so he makes you and your friends wait for ****.

Twisted

Smash Cadet
If it was some one I'd never heard of before I would say it was a hoax, but I don't think Skler would do that kind of ****.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hoax?
I'd say so.
But ehh. What have we all got to lose?
If the video sucks, we get to torment this guy. (;

Skler

Smash Master
I'll say right now this is no hoax. This is a legit Link tactic and you will be blown away by it. Video should be out...eventually.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Skler, I've pretty much almost stopped playing Link, I mean you can only beat Falcos and laugh at them so many times for being beaten by a Link

BUT THIS JUST FRIGGIN MAY BRING HIM BACK

Maybe

Best be good or I will cut you I know where you live n stuff

FNSHR

Smash Cadet
Skler, I've pretty much almost stopped playing Link, I mean you can only beat Falcos and laugh at them so many times for being beaten by a Link

BUT THIS JUST FRIGGIN MAY BRING HIM BACK

Maybe

Best be good or I will cut you I know where you live n stuff

Wow this guys evil loooool but yeah ill be waiting for this move enit

Jolts_D

Smash Apprentice
I personally don't believe he has anything new to share. Other than starting the topic, the only posts in here he has is to say "It's not a hoax."
I think he just made this topic to see how many people will post in it, and now I've been sucked in. That's okay, though, 'cause I don't plan to post anything else in here unless he proves me wrong, in which case I will apologize and possibly comment on his new tactic.

One last thing: Why did he make this thread without proof? Why didn't he just wait 'till he had a video?

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
I personally don't believe he has anything new to share. Other than starting the topic, the only posts in here he has is to say "It's not a hoax."
I think he just made this topic to see how many people will post in it, and now I've been sucked in. That's okay, though, 'cause I don't plan to post anything else in here unless he proves me wrong, in which case I will apologize and possibly comment on his new tactic.

One last thing: Why did he make this thread without proof? Why didn't he just wait 'till he had a video?
Cause its just probably a hoax to see how many people post here >.>
Or..he could be really impatient and posted the thread without even thinking about it

Pine

Smash Ace
ok guyz since u guyz are all disbelieving him and being all ancy....we will tape it being done and uses of it in battle tomaro and the video will be out tomaro night....ok?

stop guessing or disbelieving cuz u wont get it k thanks bye

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hey, E3 AND a hoax vid.
Erm, new tactic vid.

Bah, I bet it's a hoax, but I'm gonna watch non the less.

Pine

Smash Ace
do you really think skler cares enough to make a "hoax" just to meniacally laugh at all of you guyz...no...video out tomaro

Taalcon

Smash Journeyman
We shall sit here the entire night, wasting away, constantly clicking the refresh button until it comes out. Or at least, I will. (PLEASE DONATE TO THE SAVE MY SOUL FUNDS)

Top Bottom