• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Ness Combo Video

Uffe

Smash Hero
Superb quality indeed! Also, I agree with the intro being a tad long. Still, it was pretty cool. Loved that PKF > pivot grab. I've never seen that.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Intro too long. It would've been fine with just the SSE cutscene in my opinion.

That was a really nice video, high quality and everything. Great PKT2 traps. O_o

Also +5 point for using a rap song in a Ness combo video.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Loved that PKF > pivot grab. I've never seen that.
Don't tell me I'm the only one who uses this regularly (well, other than the video maker). It's so good. When you catch people in PK Fire they are probably going to DI away from you since DI'ing towards you would be stupid for obvious reasons. Easy solution, run behind them and pivot grab them as they break free. I've found pivot grabs really screw with people's DI too from the confusion and it has led to many early bthrow kills.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
pretty good video you got there! I should probably use mah pkt mindgames more, because nearly every combo video i've seen shows lots of people jumping right into pkt2.

NessBrawler

Smash Cadet
TJ was awesome. Seriosuly. The intro was a bit long. If it were me I'd just show moves with no intro. thats what people came to watch

Nestec

Smash Ace
Wow, that was hella nice.
Yeah, I also wanna work on my PKT mindgames. And I've really been underestimating PKF...

EDIT: Lol, I'm watchin it for like the 3rd time already.

Top Bottom