• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A More Powerful Master hand!

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I was thinking that Master hand needs to bring something new to Brawl. In Melee it was his Brother Crazy hand. In Brawl I think they should focus more on Master hands new abilitys. I mean there is so much a hand can do now. So I was thinking that they should give him the abilty to rule in power of all the characters. For exsample, Link is playing Normal level aganist Master hand and wins. Master hand dies then a huge amount of light showers the floor and master hand is alive then scans Link. Master hand aborbs this data and becomes links hand with the Triforce on it. Then he get all new power with it like two ultimate moves that involes with Link's skills. like I don't know triforce blast where master hand gets the triforce off him and in front of and fires a blast from it. something like that. It would take time to do this for every character but it a thought to think about. Comments:)

hrairoo

Smash Cadet
I agree. I like the idea a lot, it would add a lot to single-player mode. I hope they put it in.

Amaggad

Smash Apprentice
Maybe instead of Master hand they could have whatever character your playing as have to face their rival..wether you can use their rival in a normal match against friends is a different matter but still it would be nice. EXAMPLE: say you are playing through as lets say "Sonic" at the end you face Shadow or Eggman but shadow or eggman still arnt able for normal matches

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
^^^RVD fan^^^
I guess Mater hand would hold his hand like an O and suck you up in that.

Thanks I'm you guys like it.

Tera253

Smash Ace
a harder master hand sounds cool. Tera's always in for a greater challenge, primarily to see how bad she is.
~Tera253~

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Oh Oh Oh, and what about THIS! If you were say, mario, master hand dies, but (considering again they use the trophy theme) he drops giga bowser and BAM! life! and then giga bowser, in a helpless fight gets his butt kicked. lol
OR!!! Your samus, and MH drops Ridley's trophy!!! muahahaha the possiblities are endless!!!
OR!!! lol (it's getting old, isnt it?)
Your fox, and andross falls out of MH and comes to life!!!!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
...Yeah. I think it'd be cool to see the Master Hand pull out some new moves. It'd make the experience of playing Brawl all themore better!

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Ok, then again, who'd get dropped if you were link? Ganon, Lord of Darkness!!!!??? (OoT version)

Good idea or no? Cuz I think I could invent one for every character. lol

I agree on the idea of having a harder 1 player, because then again how would they make room for opening characters? They can't have you open all of them by fighting Multi Player matches...
Well, now I have a question. What techniques would master hand have if you playing as bowser? He has no mouth to breath fire with....

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Ok now back on subject... It would be cool to see original moves again, unlike crazy hand. He had somewhat new ones, but it was like, "Holy chrap his moves are just really strong variations of MH that get really lame!" I'm sure (and hoping) that the development team will put some thought and time into it making Brawl all the more interesting for us veterans who've been playing the first day ssb 64 was released.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Ok, then again, who'd get dropped if you were link? Ganon, Lord of Darkness!!!!??? (OoT version)

Good idea or no? Cuz I think I could invent one for every character. lol

I agree on the idea of having a harder 1 player, because then again how would they make room for opening characters? They can't have you open all of them by fighting Multi Player matches...
Well, now I have a question. What techniques would master hand have if you playing as bowser? He has no mouth to breath fire with....
What trophy would he drop if you were bowser? Mario with like 5 mushrooms?

mario-man

Smash Lord
It sounds pretty good to me. That would also make it more difficult for the very experienced players. Good idea ++

rifton

Smash Cadet
I was thinking that Master hand needs to bring something new to Brawl. In Melee it was his Brother Crazy hand. In Brawl I think they should focus more on Master hands new abilitys. I mean there is so much a hand can do now. So I was thinking that they should give him the abilty to rule in power of all the characters. For exsample, Link is playing Normal level aganist Master hand and wins. Master hand dies then a huge amount of light showers the floor and master hand is alive then scans Link. Master hand aborbs this data and becomes links hand with the Triforce on it. Then he get all new power with it like two ultimate moves that involes with Link's skills. like I don't know triforce blast where master hand gets the triforce off him and in front of and fires a blast from it. something like that. It would take time to do this for every character but it a thought to think about. Comments:)
Wow, out of context quote of the year. Anyway, I like your idea and believe Master Hand actually needs to be difficult to beat. He's been lame in the last two games.

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
The lvl of the Hand is good.
But the idea (instead of giga, normal char) of adding different bosses for each character is great, for example:
Link -> Ganon;
Mario -> Giga Bowser;
Kirby -> King Dedede;
Simon Belmont (if he is in, hope so) -> Dracula

What do you think?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
What trophy would he drop if you were bowser? Mario with like 5 mushrooms?
Or... should Geno appear and Nintendo able to coax more characters back from the SMPRG grave, possibly a giant Smithy, or mayhaps a Booster, just because he's the next closest thing?

Ooo, snap. Get him to fight with Cackletta, or better yet! Have him go against a Bowletta! XD

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
The boss should be a multiman melee against all of the Mii's that r on your Wii! Or a Master hand holdingt a Wii remote.

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
The idea of making a harder Master Hand is a good one, and is very likely to happen because of the popularity of Smash.

The Mii idea is posted on another thread, but I do think it would be cool if Master Hand had a Wii remote. It could provide more range, and hitting the remote wouldn't hurt it. An interesting idea.

Maybe it would be more difficult if Master Hand could simply change size (like from Pichu to Giga Bowser). This would make it more difficult to hit, plus it could increase in speed or power depending on its size.

Overall, though, it is doubtful they will make Master Hand the same as before. Knowing Nintendo, there's sure to be an interesting twist!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Final Bosses

Luigi-King Boo
Pikachu-Deoxys
Kirby-Dark Mind
Bowser-Rawk Hawk(LOL)
DK-King K. Rool
Yoshi-Baby Bowser(or king Goomba)
Waluigi(if in)-Koopa Troopa Wizard
...You mean Kamek?

also, baby Bowser wouldmake more sense for Yoshi, and for Bowser, how about Wart?

Nightmare, or Dark Matter, or perhaps (if he isn't a playable character) King Dedede would be more preferable bosses for Jirby (in my opinion).

Top Bottom