• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A More Powerful Master hand!

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
If Anyone has a Wii they'll get this: but what if Master Hand had a little blue one on the back of it, and Crazy hand had a little red two. Heck, you could add two more hands that way.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
How about crazy and master hand floating around your Mii's head. Like andross. All 3 entities could have different attacks and work together.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Hey I just got a pretty cool idea, even though others may have already thought of it but...:
How about if you damage a Hand enough they would leave for a moment and return with a Stylus or Wii Remote, there moves could change such as drawing enemies that spring to life with the stylus, or shooting at you with the stylus. I think it is a pretty good concept, what do you guys think?

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
M-hand and C-hand should have more together moves instead of each doing there own thing on both sides of the arena.

PS: Nitendodude, I'll give u $3000 (with apropriate deductions) if you bring me Kevin Federlines soul so I can put it in a jar and throw it in the ocean and start shooting it.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
M-hand and C-hand should have more together moves instead of each doing there own thing on both sides of the arena.

PS: Nitendodude, I'll give u $3000 (with apropriate deductions) if you bring me Kevin Federlines soul so I can put it in a jar and throw it in the ocean and start shooting it.
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. Ah here he is :skull: Kevin Federlines:skull: he's soul is still has time on this earth. I think I can pull some strings to make his end sooner.

The time I weaken his soul I will Strike and Deliver it to you in a jar as you requested. Oh by the way, The jar will cost extra I take cash only.:demon:

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Cost is tripled and seperate jars will be doubled. Equaling $9300. I hope you brought your wallet cause the written hell gets paid in advance.

Top Bottom