• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A little Ganon trick a CPU did to me <,<

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Yo, I was messing with a CPU the other day and it happened to be a Ganon. Well.... dumb story short... he combo'd me! <,< He used Down B into Uair very well. I then messed around with this and found out the following.

If you use Wizards Foot to where when it ends you are just bairly over the dge you can perform Uair. Basically you need to space back, WF and hit the people with close to the ending frames and while you are performing it hammer up on the C-Stick. I found this to be useful on someone who was attacking from the ledge.

You will Kick them with WF into you Uair.

Well... hope this helps. I'm in a rush so bye. (Also... I hope this isn't already known.) <,<

@HomE

Smash Ace
Well sorrrrryyyyy. I was only trying to help. <,<
I'm not trying to be a ****, its just that like 1/4 of all the threads made here are from people who almost never play Ganon telling us about "discoveries" or "tricks"

I just sucks for use Ganon mains is all...

OH I ALMOST FORGOT!

Did i tell you guys that if you jump and press Down B right away....

Top Bottom