• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A list of every move that ground locks

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
If I have nothing to do tonight, I'll help you with them.
I would really like it.
Start at the bottom of the list if you do help. That way we aren't testing what the other has already tested.

The easiest way to figure out percentage is to see if they slide.Attack a person and raise their damage until they do a little flip. Than lower it back to where they slide and put them into a tumble (usually U-Throw).
The rest you should know.

ps Only test on Mario.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hmm, I've tried Zelda's fair/bair before, and I couldn't get them to work. They make the opponent bounce the first time you hit them, but after that, they flinch normally. Also, even when the opponent bounces from the first fair/bair, it doesn't force a stand..... they can do any of their get up options.

I'm also curious about which of her jab hitboxes locks.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Marth's shield breaker can ground lock?

That is news to me... o_O

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
saviors has things that can initiate a lock and things that can continue a lock in the same thread/area. Like if you hit someone with a LK or shield breaker you can force the lock with something like marios jab or laser after they bounce, which is really just makes it seem confusing. A lot of it is correct though

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
saviors has things that can initiate a lock and things that can continue a lock in the same thread/area. Like if you hit someone with a LK or shield breaker you can force the lock with something like marios jab or laser after they bounce, which is really just makes it seem confusing. A lot of it is correct though
Gotcha. I thought maybe it was discovered that they could lock at higher percentages (which I didn't test)........... :( Boo.

Zeldas never get to have nice things. ;-;

Top Bottom