• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Kick in the pants to all of us who didn't want spoilers...

Greevy

Smash Cadet
For those of us already planning on shuttering ourselves up in a corner and never retreating to the internet again so the roster wouldn't be leaked and we'd actually get some surprises in the game... two weeks is hard enough... six is ridiculous. That's six more SMYN's, 30 more updates (on the bright side I bet C. Falcon will be confirmed in one of them...), and 51 more days. I don't know about you but I was counting the days down since September 07 and the worst feeling was when after the Sonic delay I finally got back to the same numbers of days left as I'd ended with... if I'm correct the wait for Feb 10 from the first delay was actually longer then the wait from September to what was supposed to be Brawl. I'm literally going to have to wear ear plugs to make sure when I waslk around the halls at school no one randomly yells it out. That's how I learned Qui-Gon died in Star Wars...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I know plenty of places I can go to to avoid spoilers if I wanted to. They shouldn't be too hard to find, just hands off SWF.

Loftis

Smash Rookie
I COMPLETELY agree. I was planning on staying off the internet so the game wouldn't be spoiled, but I honestly don't think I can make if for a month. So I guess I'll just go ahead and spoil it... siiiiiigh...

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, this delay was really a kick in the balls for me. One of the 2 reasons I'm angry for this is because the Japanese get it a week LATER. I feel like killing something now. I have never stayed off the internet for so long!!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Because of this f****** delay I now have to spoil myself to everything in Brawl except for the SSE movies. I will wait for that.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
53 days*

I started the countdown at about 120 days til December 3. Then It went from 50 back up to 120 on the first delay. Then from like 26 to 53.. :(

Geos88

Smash Cadet
Dont go to the Smash Bros site after the 24. Stay off IGN/Gamefaqs. Heck, don't go near the comp. Yes I know, easy said than done.

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
I COMPLETELY agree. I was planning on staying off the internet so the game wouldn't be spoiled, but I honestly don't think I can make if for a month. So I guess I'll just go ahead and spoil it... siiiiiigh...
You know you would want it spoiled anyway. >:)

Top Bottom