• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A good secondary for a Sonic mainer

AgentAO

Smash Journeyman
Any reason for this? Yeah, if he wants to win, then he can go Snake and do whatever the hell he wants. But he can choose whoever he wants if he just wants a secondary, whoever he can play comfortably.

By the way, any reason to change how my sentence was capitalized?

OwL

Smash Cadet
Lucario's sphere looks like a spinning Sonic... you feel like you're throwing yourself.

Aside from that, I do feel very comfortable playing as Lucario.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
No, they're the only ones who play Falco and Marth on a daily basis. I mean, I'd probably be better off switching characters for those match-ups, as they can beat me fairly easily, but I don't care much. And if you can play MK, then get over here, I wanna play against a good MK and see how I do.
I take that challenge!
"Fight me! *slice* *slice* "

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Any reason for this? Yeah, if he wants to win, then he can go Snake and do whatever the hell he wants. But he can choose whoever he wants if he just wants a secondary, whoever he can play comfortably.
OP said:
However the matches i have trouble with (Meta Knight, Marth, and Falco) seem nearly unbeatable if they have some hint of skill (or if they're just good at spamming )

I just want to know who you guys use to shut down these characters so that i might be able to fight on more even terms.
Though he also says playing Snake is not an option. To be able to stand a chance against *all* these characters, Snake is the best single option.

By the way, any reason to change how my sentence was capitalized?
I quoted it directly without touching it. I dunno what happened there.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
I think That A good second To SONIC is MK Bc he Has A similar Playing style To him, U have to Keep attacking and not let the opponent space to breath, But falco and Lucario are Awesome Too I use all 3 of those as my seconds.

AgentAO

Smash Journeyman
Though he also says playing Snake is not an option. To be able to stand a chance against *all* these characters, Snake is the best single option.
Yeah, you have a point, though I guess the question is who DOESN'T Snake beat?
I quoted it directly without touching it. I dunno what happened there.
Understood, things like that happen sometimes. Just the way it was capitalized (all the first letters in caps) looked as if you tried to make it all capitals, except one word wasn't capitalized.

blu link said:
I take that challenge!
"Fight me! *slice* *slice* "
You're on, and why is your Link red?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Yeah, you have a point, though I guess the question is who DOESN'T Snake beat?

Understood, things like that happen sometimes. Just the way it was capitalized (all the first letters in caps) looked as if you tried to make it all capitals, except one word wasn't capitalized.

You're on, and why is your Link red?
cuz I like it.

Top Bottom