• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few thoughts on what is going on these days.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Lol how do you get bored of melee I played that game from release 'till now and my first tournament was around OC2, like 5 years after it had already came out. Maybe I just enjoy this game too much.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Very smooth Mike. Very smooth... Nice way to cover up how bad you actually suck at reading.

You do better than me? How many tourneys have you actually placed higher than me in singles excluding FFA? And on top of that, who did you beat in FFA that was so noteworthy considering the brackets weren't even seeded? Yeah, I though so.

Also, why not have a MM with me? Marth dittos, Brawl. 3$. After all, If you consistently do better than me, why not challenge me in a MM? Free money for you right?

****** you is boasting lol? Grown a big head there huh? I'm nothing special in Melee (I've mentioned that before in my previous post) but lol, I know most agree that you were nothing special either.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Big werds for a little kid there, Kouryuu.

Please, trash talk me to my face next time i see you :]

i would love to destroy your last post, but i think i'd rather call you out in person.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
For the sake of clarification Mike, what do you mean by "calling me out." Before I take this the wrong way. Cuz if it's by accepting the MM, sure. But if your taking my post up the *** and want to make things personal, I have no problems with that either.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Well aside from all the bashing on who's dumb etc...

if the power rankings really do contribute to intensity and competition in tournaments, which I think they do to an extent, we should probably get panel of active players together. I'll go ahead and propose one I guess

DSF - LA
Edrees - Anaheim
Champ - OC
ROFL - Palmdale
Gimpyfish - Riverside
Rick/Me - San Diego

Glenn - for being amazing and having statistical analysis to every tournament.

All these players are on AIM often enough to contribute a meaningful discussion if we intend to start a power ranking. Just something to toss out there
i love you all

Dunno why I quoted this haha

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Not you unfortunately.

When I said I ***** people, I was referring to Melee. You know, the game were I completely **** your ****, be it tourney or MM? Regardless, I also said I didn't intend to boast, just was trying to make a point. You lack reading comprehension skills.

BTW, Congrats on actually beating a random MK. You deserve a pat on the back. Why not put that on your resume of accomplishments so you might have something to boast about.

No honestly, I just didn't try cuz I didn't even pay for my entry fee. A friend spotted me the money. A free tournament with nothing to lose and much to gain. And I decided to go MK throughout the tourney. Took the opportunity to try my MK out. And my match against Edge was very intense and competitive since we both fought for the title of best MK.

u and edge fought for best mk....hmmm i dont know about that i think if anything me and edge should fight for best mk espically since no other mk placed higher than me =)

besides edge.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
more like why they went such a way

cort doesn't even take brawl seriously from what i hear, just snake ****

The Game II

Smash Champion
Well aside from all the bashing on who's dumb etc...

if the power rankings really do contribute to intensity and competition in tournaments, which I think they do to an extent, we should probably get panel of active players together. I'll go ahead and propose one I guess

DSF - LA
Edrees - Anaheim
Champ - OC
ROFL - Palmdale
Gimpyfish - Riverside
Rick/Me - San Diego

Glenn - for being amazing and having statistical analysis to every tournament.

All these players are on AIM often enough to contribute a meaningful discussion if we intend to start a power ranking. Just something to toss out there
O_o

Take me off that list plz

--GCII

Top Bottom