• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a few good techniques i found! Ultimate mindgame material!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
here are some of my professional techniques that i use to win against all my enemies! my mindgames have gotten so much better since this game came out!

-Pokemon trainer and Mario both have a super-cool attack! Squirtle can make water go in his cheeks and mario has a biggggg Squirt gun! these can be filled with water by charging! but now is the cool part- you can shoot the water at your enimies (in the game) and they will get pushed away and your enimy will probably say "Oh boy! Where was i pushed? I do not even know where i am!" and this is a good mindgame because they will be confused and probaby even maybe jump off the edge if they are confused enough or you can press the 'a' button and do a cool attack!

-when olimar gets at a high damage, you can do a mind-blowing technique! it is sure to stun even the most professional players! you can press the 'b' button and reach right into the ground! But that is not all- a friend of olimar even comes and helps you to beat your enemies and you will also have a friend top help you out! this friend will jump in the air with you and can even die, but it will not attack unless you press the 'a' or 'b' buttons =/ this is tricky even for the best of them...

-there is even a character in this game and that character has a funny name and that name is jigglypuff! it has an attack where it sings and you cannot even move and i used to think that it was just if you wanted to hear a really good song you would use that attack! but it even has another reason! you can tell your enemy "my special character has a special attack and it will sing and it will make you win automonatically!" and your enemy will be very scared and will probably even give up and now that i thought of this special move i want to enter professional tournaments because i heard that that is the type of thing that they do there!

more to be added as i descover it!

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
2 options:

#1: Some kid from a little village in the middle of Antarctica who has never had the internet before...or any sort of human interaction in his whole life.

#2: It's a joke

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
It wasn't funny.
Agh, you done stole my name.
Meanwhile, I too have discovered advanced techs. By pressing the button marked "x" on your Gamecube controller, your character will propel itself straight upward into the air. BUT THERE'S MORE! If you press the button marked "a" in midair, a character will do a dance of some sort. By doing this dance next to an enemy, a set of numbers will go up on the bottom of the screen. I have yet to discover the effect these numbers have on gameplay.

This thread fails, and I guess I do too for spending time on this.

skullkrusher9

Smash Rookie
These are **** good techs. You guys should be proud that somebody found out these highly complex techniques!

Vice Lord

Smash Apprentice
Scarborough, Ontario (Scarberian barbarians)

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
You're a genius! Thanks for the info! ^ ^ I'm going to use these in every match now! MUCH more efficient than and ATs, lol thanks again!

. . .

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've been practicing these techniques. They are good seperately, but they get waaaaaay better once you combine them. It pretty much makes the Brawl equivalent of wavedashing. It's not quite as good, but it will still be in all the tourney matches.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Lol is this the same guy that posted "techniques" like this before where it was super awesome and helpful and no one could ever have figured it out without him?

I think it is, I remember that use of typing language ever, this guy is great.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Me and my friends all use this technique already. We call it wavesquirting.

cwjalex

Smash Journeyman
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and admire your enthusiasm. I bet you would do sweet infomercials.

Krusiv

Smash Rookie
*tries to start a slow clap*
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
...you know, I used to like Smashboards when we could have a joke thread without random noobs filling it with garbage like "U PHAIL LULZ" and "ThIs HaZ tO Be A jOkE". Back when people actually contributed to the jokes themselves along the way.

...*sigh*

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
...you know, I used to like Smashboards when we could have a joke thread without random noobs filling it with garbage like "U PHAIL LULZ" and "ThIs HaZ tO Be A jOkE". Back when people actually contributed to the jokes themselves along the way.

...*sigh*
Because your whiney contribution is much better?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Either:
A- This guy has the best sence of humor on earth
or
B- Lives in the Sahara desert and his brain was fried to the size of Dust.

I REALLY hope its A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom