• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A farewell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
And Marty if you think your time would be better spent in other games then try not to half *** them like you did with Smash. And by that I mean don't play 2 montherf*cking characters and then say things like you don't enjoy the game much anymore when in truth you don't like it because you've been playing the same 3 matchups for 5 years. You're already playing that low tier trizzash in TvC so step it up and play everybody in everything.

-Chad-

Slackerator
!

This thread makes me infinitely sad.

For who will now bring Melty Blood and every other fighting game ever to a tournament?! Not only that, **** at every single one....

WHO I ASK!??

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I'm retiring too.

I joined the boards 2/15/05, so 4 years has been long enough. I've actually been feeling like this for a couple of weeks, but I thought I'd hold out till now.

It's not that I'll ever play again, but smash is no longer the priority it once was for me. I reckon I'll be around for gigabits melee tournaments still. (Jav, I'll be there to team on pi day, I said I would before now.)

See y'all around.
Aw, I can't believe you're retiring too... I feel like there's still so much to learn, and now I can't ask you as readily. Regardless, I respect your decision and hope we still get to see each other every now and then. In OR out of smash.

Masky

Smash Master
Aw, I can't believe you're retiring too... I feel like there's still so much to learn, and now I can't ask you as readily. Regardless, I respect your decision and hope we still get to see each other every now and then. In OR out of smash.
I'm going to retire you... if you don't give me my copy of Melee back :(

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I'm going to retire you... if you don't give me my copy of Melee back :(
Oh ****! Sorry about that, I keep forgetting to get it to you. I can get it to you any time you want, man. Just tell me where you live/where to meet you.

PB&J

Smash Hero
even michael jordan quit once..azen retired 19 timess so this thread means nothing to me..im tired of people thinking that playing melee is like a chore around the house or something lets just have fun while playing..this game is great and thats that

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
sorry guys. Marty isnt checking this thread anymore. he's too busy with his 2d fighters now lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom