• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A cliche Falco combo vid...

natnit

Smash Rookie
Nice stuff! Gonna have to try to implement some of that edge guarding stuff into my game; I especially like the bair into the lip for the kill. :)

D

Deleted member

I liked it a lot. I'll have to try using his Bair more for edgeguarding and stuff.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Great video, you play a really nice Falco. I wish I was up to that level already. I didn't mind the length, I just minded how long it took to load on YouTube (not your fault). ><

Loved the 2 ending clips haha. I don't know HOW you got up after following the Help Ghost down. :laugh:

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
If I remember right, at the end you [FireFalco'd?] into the end of the stage below the edge and kind of... slid up to the edge. That is what I was referring to.

Svkv

Smash Cadet
Very nice video. I enjoyed watching it :). Your Falco is quite good.

Hybrid222

Smash Cadet
Youre quite good at coming out of chain grab with running A -> UpSmash. Thats one thing I need lots of work on

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
I said it before, now that everyone's taken time to get good clips and get good (which is your case) combo videos are rising in quality.

Nice Falco. I like the raven Falco as well.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone giving me compliments, it's nice to hear that I have a good Falco when no one else around me plays him =(

I enjoyed watching your falco
how have you been doing in general in tournaments?
Um, I've only started to get good with him pretty recently, but I went to the last C3 in Ashburn and got 49th outta 83. I lost to Karn's ROB (7th place) and some Tornadoing downsmash...I mean MetaKnight player :psycho:

I tied G-Reg though =)

As for the music in my vid:
First song: Worth Dying For by Rise Against
Second: Red to Black by Fort Minor
Third: Know That by Mos Def
Fourth: Cannonball by Story of the Year

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Rise Against is amazing.

And the singer in the second song sounded like the lead singer from Linkin Park.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
That's awesome, I may have to check Fort Minor out. And I've heard that 10%, 20%, 100% song.

Seison

Smash Journeyman
Nice vid slash. I like your Falco. I really liked how you used your laser at 2:20-2:26.

Also your spot dodging was spot on, pardon the pun.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
Excellent video. I really should try to use the Dash Attack>UpSmash more like you, it seems to work wonders! And your lasers are pretty nice as well.

Edit: Though I've only watched about 5 minutes of your video, I would suggest that you try to ledgespike with the bair more often. I'm sure you know how, just run of the stage and bair...it works wonders both on and off Wi-Fi, you just really have to know your opponents recovery.

Top Bottom