• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Champion Snake VS My Fox (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotham7

Smash Apprentice
Honestly you could of probably just have posted this in the video critique thread.

Decent video though. Need practice. Champion snake?!?

Kyaputen-Shado

Smash Rookie
Well, not too bad. Some elements in your style of playin', however, are pretty disappointing for me. For example, you should'nt use Fox's Dair so often. This attacks makes you very predictible. After one or two stocks, your opponent'll have just to read your moves and counter them easily. There's something else: try to improve your recovery possibilities, by using Fair to gain some altitude... But I must admit you're a good Fox player though. And we can clearly see that lag wasn't off!

I didn't notice you played with a red Fox... Good choice :p

Edit: lasers and grabs are cool :]

Jenkins

Smash Lord
a wifi tournament? LOL! must have been pretty fail if he won.

1:39? really?

2:19......snake took 35 damage trying to grab you instead of SDI-ing away.

well anyways, work on your spacing, i see potential. Lazer more, and try grabbing more. And you should put this into the video critique thread.

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
The fact that I counted like... 4 F-smashes that landed are just disappointing especially since you chose to use it instead of actually, you know, killing him with something useful.

D-air use was fine.

Laser use was poor.

You died in very amateur ways.

I saw zero grabs.

Props to jabbing a mortar though.

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
I cant play well beacouse the lag , I can see my mistakes , and I more fast with my fox. so.... anyway... he has more time played online than me ,(I dont have wii)

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I cant play well beacouse the lag , I can see my mistakes , and I more fast with my fox. so.... anyway... he has more time played online than me ,(I dont have wii)
No johns.

10omgletmecowerbehindwifieventhoughipostedthismatchvoluntarily

unit182

Smash Apprentice
2:59 would've been better had you been hit by the fsmash, then you tech it and recover onto the edge, then you proceed to waveshine his snake off the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom