• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A challenge to all DDD players

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm willing to MM any DDD player with bowser for 5$, best of 5, neutrals only, no small stepping or infinites. Will any DDD's take this challenge?

:083:

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
How would we get payed?
Also, Serin will beat you without the chaingrab.
Obviousily I'd have to play the DDD in person, and if you say so, wait until the matchup actually happens. I travel to different states for tournaments so its not like this is impossible.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
ohmygosh crashic shut up items suck don't try to justify them.

and id be a little frightened to mm vex seeing as how HE'S THE BEST BOWSER IN THE COUNTRY AND THE BEST PLAYER IN PA. but i'd probably still do it just for the exp also the fact that he was once a dedede player is intimidating.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
thats the point i was trying to make with my post, maybe people will take it more seriously now that a purple name posted. I WANTS PURPLE NAMES
I would be a purple name (or at least a blue name) if I started being more tourney active.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I hosted a tourney just recently. It was just a huge fail... >.>
So long as you posted a thread, you can still get blue.

You can even host an online tourney with 16 people and items and still get it. Yes, people do that.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'd shoot for purple. Hell, people already know me. I just need to be more tourney active.

Top Bottom