• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Challenge Has Been Issued

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
Attention DK mains, a challenge was issued to us on sunday at WGF by the Lucario mains. They challenged us to a Lucario main vs DK main crew battle. It was initially going to be a 5 Lucario vs 4 DK crew battle (we are that confident lol) but we don't have a 4th. If any DK main is going to come to SCSA 5 let me know so we can get this going, otherwise it wont happen sadly. I don't know the full Lucario list but heres what I know so far.

Lucario
1. Stauffy
2. FlameWaveK
3. Inspire
4. ???
5. ???

DK
1. Zx
2. Jmex
3. M7H
4. ???

We initially were going to get Bigfoot but we forgot he switched his main to Snake and the Lucarios DQ him for not being a main lol.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
I never signed up for this......
I told you on the way back to the car that night lol. Either way theres only 3 of us so it doesn't look like it will happen. It was just an idea and Champ wanted to fit it into SCSA.

Where exactly do you live Big O?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Cyphus. Any tips on the lucario matchup?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I beat junebug everytime we played online together.

otherwise I haven't played any famous lucarios

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
So what are some good tips vs him though? :(

Cable

Smash Lord
So what are some good tips vs him though? :(
DK beats lucario on the ground and air. Never jump in the air always let lucario jump first then you start B-air it will always hit. When on the ground the love to roll everywhere so down B is your best weapon. Play patiently against lucario dont run and always power shield der F-smash or shadow balls and grab them and gimp them easily. Their recover isnt that great so just spike him. Thats a good sum of it theres alot more tho but any questions just ask:)

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
It doesnt matter Commander. If you go to Scsa im sure were going to need your help.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Amazing 6-0

or was it 5-0

The power of the lucario hat.

Jmex shoulda shared his DK tie.

Top Bottom