• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A bunch of people I don't know ranked the world's top 5 Bowser players

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
The thread is pretty good and insightful. Although I was looking at the top 5 Pikachu players and I saw N64 at fifth place. He doesn't deserve to be in the top 5. I beat him in a tournament not too long ago. I know that really doesn't count as much but from what I've seen though. Now don't get me wrong, he's good but not top world player status.

As for Bowser, I really can't say anything because I haven't seen any of the top 5 in action with Bowser other than Gimpyfish and Arash. If it were more than top 5, I believe Bum, Warrior Knight, and I can probably be there for Bowser. Who knows?

Thats whats up though, my ***** Bum is in the top 5 for Donkey Kong. :)

technomancer

Smash Champion
This list was also titled, "A short list of players that take Bowser seriously."

j/k :D I like how Azen is up there for 80% of the characters.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i laughed at this list, and all the other character lists that i saw.

i also laughed when i realised that i was looking at the nintendo Nsider forums to get some smash info.

lolz xD

<3 mr. ko

STUBERT FTW! XD

Gojira

Smash Lord
Sorry if this was already known, but I didn't know about it. A friend pointed me to a topic on the NSider boards which ranked the world's top 5 pros at every character. Here's the link: http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=smash&message.id=630625

Bowser
1st - Arash
2nd - MagnuM
3rd - Caotic
4th - GimpyFish
5th - Azen Zagenite

Errr..... discuss??

PS - GOOOOOOO STU!!

Where is CJ O_O

1st - Arash
2nd - CJ
3rd - Magnum
4th - Caotic
5th - Gimpyfish

shouldnt it look more like that O_o

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
... they put Eddie not one but TWO places above Tipman... because y'know, he didn't get 4-stocked at MLG Orlando, nope, not at all.

see I may not be [remotely] good at smash, but I at least have enough common sense to see that is clearly out of place there.

El Gordo

Smash Cadet
Sorry if this was already known, but I didn't know about it. A friend pointed me to a topic on the NSider boards which ranked the world's top 5 pros at every character. Here's the link: http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=smash&message.id=630625

Bowser
1st - Arash
2nd - MagnuM
3rd - Caotic
4th - GimpyFish
5th - Azen Zagenite

Errr..... discuss??

PS - GOOOOOOO STU!!

I already saw a viedeo of Arash^^
But I don´t know the others except Caotic.
He is in the top 5:confused: ?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is Gimpyfish Luke or am i just really confused on that matter, because i would put Luke on top just from his commentary

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your very confused.

Gimpy is easily first. Also, Gimpy gives excellent commentary. It's like Luke's minus profanity.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
i bet Azen does play bowser. lol, never actually seen it so not sure, but theres a good chance he does

btw, i believe arash was hinting at captain jack.
cause he should be first.
him or arash.
gimpy 3
and then magnum and caotic
and maybe luke or azen

Ghostype

Smash Champion
i bet Azen does play bowser. lol, never actually seen it so not sure, but theres a good chance he does

btw, i believe arash was hinting at captain jack.
cause he should be first.
him or arash.
gimpy 3
and then magnum and caotic
and maybe luke or azen
Azen busts serious *** with Bowser.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i thought gimpy would win this award....
he DOES have a boozer on his wii
HELLLLLLLLLLL NO Gimpy and I know Stu personally, I'd be flabberghasted if there was a bigger fan of Boozer than Stu on this planet.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Kevvviiinnn for 5th best Bowser. I actually made an account there just o tell them to update that list, but when I made it it said I couldn't post anything until 3 days had past and I needed to have 300 page views, then I would be ranked to Goomba or something. Nsider forums are ********.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LMAO @ the Samus as well.

How about:

1.Hugs
2.Aniki
3.Wes
4.StuperDuperMan/Watty/Crashman?
5/ """""""

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
according to people who know nothing about you at all i'm the bigger bowser fan.

to be honest theres one person i'd put above me as far as being fanatical towards the character in general, and thats stubert (aka magnum).

however, he doesn't love him enough to use him as his primary character in tourney, unlike me XD

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
its sad how bowser players totally gave up the idea of winning matches, and instead rank themselves based on how fanatic they are about playing a horrible, horrible character.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
its sad how this thread is just people talking about how people shouldn't be talking about being bowser fans.

i think i should close this but meh

Top Bottom