• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A birthday card thread for SWF

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Lets all give a happy birthday gift to SWF for it's epicness and welcoming boards by sending out a special thanks for what it has given us and what we love about SWF after 10 years of going strong.

Happy birthday SWF, Thanks for all the epic brawls you gave me and the cool friends i found here. SWF forever.

DTK_of_DWMA.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
SWF, I'm never gonna give you up, I'm never gonna let you down.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Funniest thing about this is that it's my moms birthday so im still readying her birthday gift lol

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
Never gonna give, never gonna give,
(give you up.)
Never gonna give, never gonna give,
(give you up.)

Happy Birthday, SWF!

Frown

poekmon
Happy birthday!

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Awww...this is cute. How nice of you to make a birthday card for it/she/he what gender is the WSF anyway?

Top Bottom