• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

_Falco Video Thread_

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Update

This thread is no longer an "information" thread. It is devoted to all videos related to Falco. I've got 31 (I think) so far. I would greatly appreciate videos that I haven't posted. I'm still scanning Youtube and the likes for missed videos.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I'm not that surprised. Many people think of Falco as a "clone" and shrug him off as a character not worth playing.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I thought coming into this game that I would play Fox or Sheik the two characters I played the most in Melee, but seeing those videos I can't deny that Falco looks like the coolest character in the game. His move set is crazy, everything seeems to combo. He's going to be great. The reflector is the only thing I'm unsure about, i don't see how it affects people, maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I've seen no push back.
Maybe it could be used to reflect slightly earlier. You could use it at different times for a surprise reflection. I don't know:dizzy::confused:

Cool alt. Colors. Gotta love the white, orange, and black.:chuckle:

Soren49

Smash Rookie
Oh my god. That's monsterly beastly, dude! Awesome! He isn't like a clone this time :o

*waves to Knux* XD Five days, five days! And I get it! Buuuut...I don't have my wii yet ****IT!!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Wow... Keitaro sucks ***, geez. Lrn2chainthrowproperly.

WarbL

Smash Rookie
Check out the 3rd on under jem, falco keeps the marth in the same spot in the air for a whole second, landing three consecutive lasers at the perfect time.
Air laser lock anyone?

time is 1:20 when it happens

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Oh my god. That's monsterly beastly, dude! Awesome! He isn't like a clone this time :o

*waves to Knux* XD Five days, five days! And I get it! Buuuut...I don't have my wii yet ****IT!!!
I know. No moar klonez.

I hope you get it soon.

Check out the 3rd on under jem, falco keeps the marth in the same spot in the air for a whole second, landing three consecutive lasers at the perfect time.
Air laser lock anyone?

time is 1:20 when it happens
Wow. I hadn't noticed that before. That's... interesting. Maybe you should tell some others about this and see what they think. Marth literally didn't move for a whole second. Nice stuff.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
This deserves bump and sticky imo.
I agree. Anything to help out those wanting to use Falco. Do you think it's organized well, or is there anything I could do to make it easier to find a certain video?

Winnar

Smash Lord
You could sub-organize the videos under each name, I guess.

It's not actually that important, but if you don't have anything better to do (which I assume for the next 5 days...) then go for it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow... Keitaro sucks ***, geez. Lrn2chainthrowproperly.
ImainzPitanywayzzz :p

<3 Falco.

It's harder to chaingrab on Lylat cruise because the level is tilted. Chen always counter picks it against me. If you didn't know Lylat is tilted, please research your stuff before posting :p

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I myself thought you did really well regardless of the stage you played on. ^^ I enjoy watching you play.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I myself thought you did really well regardless of the stage you played on. ^^ I enjoy watching you play.
Thanks :), and after Teh Spamerer ***** my Pit yesterday with Zero Suit Samus, I still main Falco. I'm going to be in a tournament with Spam, Eazy, Yes, and Chen tonight and will be recording so ill post links to vids afterwards.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Thanks :), and after Teh Spamerer ***** my Pit yesterday with Zero Suit Samus, I still main Falco. I'm going to be in a tournament with Spam, Eazy, Yes, and Chen tonight and will be recording so ill post links to vids afterwards.
I appreciate that. ^^ Good luck!

Zellsfalco

Smash Apprentice
Really tho, the lock in midair wasnt that great. it was just that keit jumped, shot as he raised, shot at his peak, and shot as he came down. pretty much, he was rising and falling at the same pace as marth...
But it was pretty beautiful

-Knux-

Smash Ace
New video added. It shows a great chaingrab at 2:40. This is a really good match.

Blad01

Smash Lord
This topic needs an UPDATE ^^

I'm searching for good matchs with :

- Falco vs G&W
- Falco vs Wolf
- Falco vs MK

Top Bottom