• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

DJMirror

Smash Master
it's funny that people that wants to play have no ride of whatsoever and the people can drive are busy lol

Takaichi

Smash Cadet
stabbed that sounds impossible, 20 min drive to irvine for me; i live up north but i'm busy today so no smash fest fo me

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Anyone up for some sort of smash thing tomorrow, Sunday the 5th of April, be it a social smash or a tournament? Would prefer it at someone else's house for two reasons: A. I haven't been to any previous tournaments and therefore don't particularly know anybody and B. Parents would not approve right now. I may be able to give rides if people are nearby/on-my-route-of-driving. (I have room for 3) My friend will most likely be going as well. We'd love to get some "out-of-our-group" experience.

G~low

Smash Apprentice
we need more people at my house!, it every day for spring break hopefully @_@
talk 2 me!!!
its on el toro in lake forest like gsub said

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Yeah, name the time and place if it is tomorrow. I can bring a cube with 4 controllers. Might be able to bring my friend's TV. I know you said "today" as in Saturday, but heck, if you have something tomorrow as well, we can go most likely.

DJMirror

Smash Master
so there is a smashfest at Glow's house tomorrow? and Okami and stab are going to be there? what the address?

(i'm just skimming through your post)

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
According to GSUB:
"smashfest at g~low's today" (which was Saturday)

I personally said "if" there is something tomorrow, Sunday, I'll most likely be able to make it.

@JDM-Sure we aren't supposed to have shown up last week? :p

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yay more players in irvine

jkun if you go can i get a ride?

Signia

Smash Lord
Lol JDM

I'm up for some smash tomorrow (free all day on Sunday the 5th of April), just specify a time. I'll be riding with Okami.

Finally I'll get to play marth against someone other than sheik. :D

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I can have people over at my house tomorrow at noon....get at me. If I'm offline on AIM, still IM me. I'll be able to read your IMs when I sign in. or just PM me for my address and such.

AIM: Craaaaazy C0nn0r

Signia

Smash Lord
Okay anyone else up for C0nn0r's house at noon or is it just gonna be Okami and I getting *****?

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hey, i go to UCI and would like to get into the smash scene here at the 949..

i kinda suck though, but getting there.. ive been to one of connor's things and one of JDM's smashfests.. haha

oh, and you should add MacD.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i usually play at school during lunch and for an hour or so after school
but i don't play at lunch anymore because i hang wiyh my girl instead
still my boo lolz
girl over smash... idk if i approve, at least smash at lunch like once a week, come on now,
that's why i'm a better boo,me and smash go hand in hand ;)

hey, i go to UCI and would like to get into the smash scene here at the 949..

i kinda suck though, but getting there.. ive been to one of connor's things and one of JDM's smashfests.. haha

oh, and you should add MacD.
you don't suck, and for having like no one to play you're really good

you'll proabably learn a lot in the next few weeks if you actually play... so you better because i want to see you get good

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
icronaut should come out more
iirc you gave me the ride the first time i met macd

DJMirror

Smash Master
Good **** today at G-low house so is this going to be everyday of this week cuz you guys have spring break?

Top Bottom