• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

DJMirror

Smash Master
If a JDM pre Smashfest SCSA 3 happens, then everyone meet up there?

I notice Irvine melee community have a smashfest almost everyweekend that *****

714 need to step it up =( poor connor

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hmmm who else is in 714 beside Phazermuffin, connor, Doppleganger, and Natsu (Jenny's friend)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i havent even seen aznforce cept that one time at that uci tourny
oh and once at i forgot the name of nezumi's old series
ya i cant remember

DJMirror

Smash Master
oh wtf? I didn't notice that til you said it. **** KEVIN GET YOUR *** OVER HERE AND STUFF, I heard you fail your chem test and stuff =( get some chem study from zhu since he's majoring in chem

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
lol i failed my last chem midterm
and i am a chem major
changing majors tho

DJMirror

Smash Master
Kevin needs to come smash with us so does Rei, so JDM when the JDM's Tournament # 2 going to be?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i do come you dum
i just couldnt this weekend cause i have midterms
i should be studying but am way too tired

dayum 4 ninja edits i ****

DJMirror

Smash Master
oops my bad and pm your number to me, i been waiting for you to pm your number lol

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
so no one wants to play? I don't really wanna play if it's just 2 people or something. it gets pretty boring.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
connor feed me and i'll come over

as a rule of thumb, that's all you have to do to get me to come over

(this doesn't apply for today because it's already near traffic time)

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey connor btw have you ever have Coconuut butter toast with Strawberry icecream? if not ya going with me, kira, and cam to get it because that **** is aaammmmaaazzzzzziiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg and the ramen at mitsuwa too

P, you should sleep over at cam's too so we can play

I hate to say this P but even tho i'll lose and stuff, let mm for 5 bucks since i want to see where i am right now

DJMirror

Smash Master
really? i thought it was better then the one on Diamond Jamboree plaza, but you dont have to get coconut butter, they have different kinds. JDM want to go too?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Night time? i have work =/ it's best if you ask cam or kira on this one then sorry

Stabbedbyanipple - sadly I donno about Sunday we'll see

MacD

Banned via Administration
depending on what's going down connor, i might be able to get you friday night, or have P pick you up on the way down

EDIT: so who all's going to bosses this sat... i don't want to be driving myself and wasting gas when someone has an open seat

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Hey connor btw have you ever have Coconuut butter toast with Strawberry icecream? if not ya going with me, kira, and cam to get it because that **** is aaammmmaaazzzzzziiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg and the ramen at mitsuwa too

P, you should sleep over at cam's too so we can play

I hate to say this P but even tho i'll lose and stuff, let mm for 5 bucks since i want to see where i am right now
alright.

i don't mind driving for boss's if i get people in my car. i also don't mind riding with someone else.

MacD

i don't mind driving for boss's if i get people in my car. i also don't mind riding with someone else.
that's how i am, but for once i'd rather not drive, like i always had to drive in norcal cause lazy modesto didn't have any lincenses or cars.... and i'm a party pooper with time johns and i'm like lets leave...
normally cause i have work and i'm being boring
... so someone else should drive so i will go out to eat afterwards

Celph

Smash Journeyman
my pet peeve about driving is little kid ******s like sherigami saying, "hey, i need a ride in your car" and then bailing later on for whatever reason.

oh my god that boils my blood and if sheridan does that one more time i'm just gonna be a b*tch and never take him to ****.

MacD

... then i lose my partner...oh well, i guess if he can't go i'll just find me a new one

and back north it was like the other way, they'd call me 11pm friday "hey can you take me" i think once kfc texted me at like 6:30am i was like wow people, how much later could you ask

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
are you guys talking about the toast at cha?
i want some REAL ramen
have you guys eaten at the ramen shop in LA at lil tokyo
theres two i think

i wanna go play some smash friday night.
are you going macd?
or jason could you pick me up?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
my pet peeve about driving is little kid ******s like sherigami saying, "hey, i need a ride in your car" and then bailing later on for whatever reason.

oh my god that boils my blood and if sheridan does that one more time i'm just gonna be a b*tch and never take him to ****.
lalalalalalalala

Top Bottom