• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

ninjay

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I run Capitol Fight District in Sacramento. I am looking to add Smash to the list. I had no idea that there was a good scene in this area.

I only want to run one version because I already have 5 other games I am organizing as well. It seems like everyone prefers Melee over Brawl. If that is true, then I will run Melee.

This is the link to my SRK thread: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/august-11th-capitol-fight-district.151820/

before I post the event on here, please let me know what I need to add to the rules to make this a good tourney for you guys.

Isis?

Smash Rookie
Oh my gawddd. So that's what I look like at 3 in the morning. xD Although, I swear my ledgeguards are ten times better now. Let's play when you come back here? Oh and I might go there, and I'll text you if I do. You're going to Rule 6 right?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Jesse is amazing and ***** me hard. This kid is definitely an up and comer.

Oh btw Jesse, my thumb hurts. It hurts in a good way though. I have been sand bagging for so long that after practicing moving my hands fast with you *wink*, my thumb hurts. I didn't realize how ****ing rusty I was with them tech skillz. Guess who learned how to finally do that crazy fox shield pressure stuff? Like I need to tell you *chortles* Turns out I just need to do drill shine infinities without the wavedash, Laugh out out out out out out out out loud!!! So yeah, thank you for coming over and hanging out, I really appreciate it. Next time, we'll actually go out and grab a beer, or a girly drink..I like girly drinks... they taste good... where did I leave my bee... oh it's right here!

Sacramento. Every single last one of you is balls. Get better. Get in your room, practice crazy tech skill you think is too hard for you until you finally do it. Do not listen to the mainstream ****ing smash community. Learn your own style, figure out what fits your style best, and practice really ****ing hard. If you want to be like Mango, be like Mango. There is nothing limiting you ****ers but yourselves. If you think, "I'll never be as good as Mango", guess the **** what, you will never be as good as Mango. You are absolutely as good as you want to be. Don't ****ing **** ride, don't listen to the **** suckers, just get ****ing better.

A short little story for you youngins. You all know how good M2K is? Well guess what, I was there ba ck in the day when that little ****er sucked so much balls, WES (not wesballz, old school mother ****ing samus wes... LEARN YOU'RE ****ING SMASH HISTORY) used to take down all his stocks to M2K's 4 and still **** the ******, IN TOURNEY. I can tell every single one of you how M2K got to where he is. He was mechanical as sin. The guy has no mindgames. He was detested by the entire community because he ****ing sucked at the game and wanted so bad to be included with all the good players. So what did he do? The guy made sure that he played with every great player of the time he possibly could. Mind you, M2K is definitely off his rocker, but the guy wanted to be so good, so bad, he was willing to annoy the **** out of every good player until they played with him enough. Just ask PC Chris about M2k, he'll tell you. In fact, M2K got punched in his face by Pimpuigi (learn your ****ing history) for being so annoying, but that's how bad M2K wanted to play. And after years and years of playing, he finally became consistent, and amassed enough knowledge about melee and it's total metagame, he became one of the best players in the world. The guy was a ****ing laughing stock of the community and now everyone sucks his ****.

If you want to get good. Just ****ing do it. Don't think you'll never be as good as M2K, especially after this little story. ****ing practice your balls off and learn how to be consistent. Speed will come with time. You never learned how to ride a bike fast at first did you? **** no, you just learned how to ride the bike.

I'm hammered and need a cigarette. ****ing get good sac. I'm tired of us being the laughing stock of the california community. All of you suck balls, and all of you need to get better if you actually love this game.

Isis?

Smash Rookie
So ****ing true.

NintendoKing for poster of the year ^.^

But anyways, LOL. Good. Gotta woop on SoCal. Show them we still put up a fight. But...as of lately, I think all of NorCal needs an NK pep talk.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Rule 6 is just around the corner so I hope you mother ****ers are putting in hard work. I need to beast up before the tournament so I can at least make top 50 so let's get to training mother truckers.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Soooooo... is there anyone that's going to Rule 6 that's kind enough to give this scrub a ride?
Curious.

I could provide some gas money or w/e to work something out if need be.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Ah, okay. I'll text him to see what's up.

EDIT: Wait, nvm, I totally forgot that Rule 6 is on the 29th. I mistakenly thought it was the 21st. Being on vacation has really messed with my brain.
So yeah. I guess there's still a chance that I could secure a ride by then, but I'm not counting on it.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
lol

I don't believe any other Sac people are going either, so my chances of having a ride there and back are really low, save for a miracle.

Isis?

Smash Rookie
If you're in Antioch by Friday, you BETTER be going to Kelan's (:

OH, and if anyone needs a place to stay overnight for any reason because of Rule 6, you're welcome to stay at my house.

Top Bottom