• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I play Project M a lot as well as Melee. Like NK, I don't have a car, so I don't travel to Sac as often as I would like, but I usually try to make smashfests and things.

I think I'm an okay player, as I still have a lot of room for improvement.

Isis?

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna play this weekend? I'll be in El Dorado Hills/Folsom area. (Talking to you Jesse... Hehe) and I totally suck. ;D

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, you all should attend this biweekly

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/july-1st-special-sunday-capitol-fight-district.151820/

It's mainly other fighters, but the host is running Melee casuals in preparation for future tournaments (as in future MELEE tournaments) It's a biweekly, and we all know how amazing biweeklies are. I've been going to all of these for MK, but when he said he'll be giving Melee a try, it made my life. I want to get as many of the Sac players to come out as possible! Thanks everyone.

EDIT: There will be Brawl casuals as well...for those who are interested....yeah, I'm biased towards Melee, sue me.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'll have free time tomorrow and in the afternoons of weekdays next week, if anyone wants to play.

NK, you should PM me the places you may be available to smash at. One of them might be close enough for me to get to easily enough.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I can see if I can make anything later next week. I might be able to, my only problem being transportation (as it always is, lol).

Would like to get in some practice before I have to leave on my trip.

Isis?

Smash Rookie
Hey DRGN, would you be available Monday night? And moon, why do I always feel like I've gotten worse when I play you? Even when I take a match, I feel like I got three-stocked.

DRGN

Technowizard
I do! :D It's been too long.

As long as it's after around 2:30. I have a class tomorrow before then. Delphiki may be interested in going too If you decide to go even later than that.

And Isis, yeah I should be available then.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
josh said around 4 pm. and can someone bring a gc (with disc and card) at the minimum. it would be better if someone can bring a tv, too, so that josh can save a tv for one of his roommates.

please confirm on here so we don't have people assuming other people will be bringing the goods. thanks!

text NK for his address, i think he posted his number is on the previous page or something.

DRGN

Technowizard
I should be a able to bring a system. Probably a tv too; I'll have to check what's available when I get home.

Also, if you'd like to play before then you can come over earlier. I'll post when I get home (I should be home by about 3. I think Delphiki should be home around 4:30).

DRGN

Technowizard
I should have posted earlier, but, I'm home now. :p ru5514n is here too.

I do have a spare tv, so we can bring that and a wii. You can come over whenever you want, Sunny.

DRGN

Technowizard
Whoops. Communication fail somehow.

Sorry, I'm just used to everyone knowing I don't have transportation, for some reason, I guess. (And I thought it would work because I'm not much out of the way going to Folsom.)

Dang, so I can't play NK or SNG, Delphiki doesn't want to play, and ru5514n left early. XD

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sorry Danny. I didn't know that you were counting on me for a ride, so I thought we were all just going to meet at Josh's place.

It's okay. We'll play next time haha. I'm heading back to San Diego this coming Sunday. Hopefully next time I'm in town, I can go to a tournament....lOL.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I was supposed to play Josh today but bailed, unintentionally.

Aiden tell me when you're here. You can stay at my place. Btw, I thought you improved a bit, but you played me when you were collapsing from exhaustion.

Actually anyone can come and stay at my place overnight if they want. I'll be here till saturday night I think.

Isis?

Smash Rookie
Okay, I might have to take you up on that offer moon. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go to kelan's smashfest tomorrow night or if I'm going to my dad's though.

DRGN

Technowizard
Yeah sorry Danny. I didn't know that you were counting on me for a ride, so I thought we were all just going to meet at Josh's place.

It's okay. We'll play next time haha. I'm heading back to San Diego this coming Sunday. Hopefully next time I'm in town, I can go to a tournament....lOL.
It's ok. I was really distracted at the time and didn't realize I wasn't telling you anything of my ideas for the situation.

Isis, it looks like I actually won't be available Monday. :/ Will Tuesday or any day after Wednesday work?

Isis?

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'll probably be there still. If so, definitely. P. S. I really like your samus.

And Moon, it looks like I will be going to Kelan's tonight, but we will definitely play when you're back in the Bay.

Top Bottom