• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
Me and my friend had a good time with the entire Galt Smash Community. We are looking forward to seeing them represent at TAG ;)

Mastershake where do you live... actually i think you live really far away, like in folsom?!?

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Me and my friend had a good time with the entire Galt Smash Community. We are looking forward to seeing them represent at TAG ;)

Mastershake where do you live... actually i think you live really far away, like in folsom?!?
What a day, man. Great matches. Can't wait to represent at TAG. :D

Wolfy!

Indecisive
chenjesu, it's OokamiSmash on YouTube. I haven't uploaded all the matches yet, but I'm working on it.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
LOL at Kentucky.

Jim, I currently live past Folsom, in El Dorado Hills lol. I'm trying to move to Folsom soon, though that's not much closer lol.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I did! Def looking like I can't make it. I thought I replied very emo-ly, I guess my *****y connection trolled me yet again. So sad, I miss RFAT lololol, and you.

DRGN

Technowizard
Meaning you can't make it? I hope you mean it's too good, lol.

Edit: I'm currently checking out the new tentative Melee ruleset. What do you guys think of it?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I like it, especially that no bans in a bo5 (Hi sunny...lol). I don't really mind the cp stages in the first place (they're still stupid though!), but I do prefer more neutrals. Makes it more pvp imo.

Also can't play tomorrow afternoon lol. Have to wait till TAG.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yes, it is Russian. Did you finally go to a TAG? Lol I'm proud.

And yes, I must make another trip to galt for smash...and cookies.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Actually my first TAG was in January 2010 lololol
I was in the neighborhood, so I dropped in for like 15 mins, played a couple of friendlies (using Delphiki's rigid controller) and had to leave right after.
I was hoping to see our ~20 people melee community, but I was left sorely disappointed :(

DRGN

Technowizard
No, I never played Fuhnky. By mistake I wasn't put in the original bracket (yes, I was there and paid/entered on time. And I think Seris remade the bracket.), and the first rounds had already finished before this was caught, so all we could do was put me in loser's bracket in place of a bye. XD
(also, I wouldn't have been seeded there if I was in from the start)

So on this note I apologize to others for Delphiki and I discussing/arguing our matches (the above was basically the root of it).

And I'd like to add that Delphiki played really well and, contrary to what AiB says, beat me a set. But we decided to play more rounds anyways to decide it, since I technically hadn't already lost one.

NOW, all of that aside.... I'm surprised so many people didn't show for this one! I thought it would be bigger than the last. What happened? Lol The next one will be on the 12th, so clear your calendars!

Also, I wish I could've played more with the smashers from Galt and other new players, but most people had left by the time (or right when) Melee Singles was ending! I don't know if everyone realizes this, but TAG doesn't necessarily end as soon as the events are over, so there's usually plenty of time for friendlies afterwards too!

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yeah, I wish I could have played you, DRGN. Unfortunately, I had to leave a bit early. I'll try and stay longer next time so I can play more friendlies and hopefully get some matches in.

DRGN

Technowizard
Btw, did anyone leave a controller behind at the tourney? There was an extra one there as we were cleaning up.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
I might have left one behind.. does it have traces of black sharpie between the control stick and the x-y-a-b buttons???

ALSO

4th place :D special thanks to mooninite and DP for not being there

mooninite do you want to play smash this week?! I might go to DRGN's house.. idunno yet,.. if its after work on a weekday i would come to galt too

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
i MEAN, if thats cool with you guys. DRGN can i come over on thursday

DRGN

Technowizard
You are welcome to come smash sometime. ^_^
Recently Aron and I have been playing regularly on Thursdays, but I also have free time on Fridays, and sometimes on weekends.

Top Bottom