• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
If youre willing to make the 20 minute drive to SB I might be able to play

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm a san diego smasher in town for a few days. Anyone here willing to play around the Rialto/Rancho Cucamonga area?

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
I live in SB but its pretty much Rialto if youre down to come over and play. I think someone from Rancho is supposed to come over too.

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Sup guys sorry they been working me hard at best buy I'm working full-time hrs haha I got sun-Tuesday off I plan to play sum smash Tuesdays blow for me tho cuz I gotta be back b4 6 but if we can do it earlier and on none hd tvs I'm dwn ; D prolly going to play looks like pit today if anyone from rancho wants to tag along with my friend Rc hit me up my number is (909)900-6321 names Jake

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Me and a friend are prolly dwn to smash we live in rancho and will drive as long as we are not playing on an hd tv.... Old tube tv only hit me up (909)900-6321 txt me if ya wanna hang today

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Rancho, too. But I'd rather it not be at my place right away. I work today from 5-10. I dunno when Shuffle and Cut closes; probably will be by the time I get off. I know they were closed yesterday. :( But they're a great place to play some Smash.

Oh, and my TV is a LCD anyway. :-P

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Just left metememe's house one cool dude really had a good time playing smash with him. Knightcrawler we will set sumthing up soon lol shuffle and cut my Lil bro plays card tourneys there and I went in looking for people to play melee there but nobody wanted to play me or my friend anymore O_o

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
There used to be tournaments there every weekend, but demand decreased after Brawl... proved less competitive. They still let people play, and I've bought enough stuff there to where I wouldn't feel guilty or anything. :-P

shortyj

Smash Cadet
I'll see wats going dwn i mite be working those days waiting to see wats going on with work. I'm dwn to play ya again Jason ; ) and knight just txt me when ur in the area I live literally 3 min away from shuffle and cut

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i got this urge to start playing again. i dont know how long the itch will last but i got it bad right now.

if you know who i am then you know where im at holler

shortyj

Smash Cadet
i got this urge to start playing again. i dont know how long the itch will last but i got it bad right now.

if you know who i am then you know where im at holler
I'll play ya ; ) Idk who u are tho but I'm always dwn to play new people in smash (909)900-6321 hit me up

shortyj

Smash Cadet
what part of rancho and what is your availability
Baseline and archibald are the big cross streets near me. I'm waiting for a call from work my schedule is normally 2-10 we'd-sat so weekends and mon-tue are best days but if ur not in school and can do something b4 2 that can work. I drive and if u got old toob tv we can play there me and my friend Rc travel and play

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
Cool cool, so... where at, Metameme et al? Shuffle and Cut? Or someone's house?
My bad I couldn't play tonight as planned. I had to help finish a group project which I completely forgot about. I can play tommorow though whenever so text me.

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
No problem, school is more important than Smash... sadly. :-P

And sorry I kept you waiting for a bit today. After I took care of the things I needed to, I was like "oh... I need gas! But first I need cash. And... oh, I haven't eaten in 12 hours. That's not optimal." :-P Tomorrow I'm sure we'll have lots of fun getting my butt kicked. :-D

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Sorry I didn't get rite back to ya knightcrawler I've been sick in bed and idk when im am going to be better I need to get my throat checked it's infected and may need to get my tonsils out o well. Nxt week I'll hit ya guys up on smashboards nxt week thanks guys

Top Bottom