• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9 year old marth player at Artifex (San Diego) monthlies

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
He looked equipped solely with a c-stick...
I was going to say that.

Even though he won. Then G&W was acting much more experienced.
It was mostly Forward smash, down tilt and fair attacks I saw from that kid.

Still. Heh. Funny to watch. NYEH!
He's good for being 9 years old.

D

Deleted member

That was hilarious lol... "MOAR NOISES!!!!"

If he learns how to combo more he'll be really good... other than that, reminds me of Azen's ledgeguarding...

Awex

Smash Lord
He can do more than just spam fsmashes when he plays smarter. He can do shffls and wavedashing and other technical stuff, but still chooses to fsmash spam. But hey, he's nine, lol.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
He can do more than just spam fsmashes when he plays smarter. He can do shffls and wavedashing and other technical stuff, but still chooses to fsmash spam. But hey, he's nine, lol.
Yeah he can when he wants to, me and alex have played him for hours.

fmash is just too good. as justin says "fmash for life dude!"

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Those noises will start a revolution. He had some really good platform canceled downsmashes that little dash dance shows he knows more than what was shown. Work on his ledgehopping guys and he'll be awesome. Nyeh! FTW.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Those noises will start a revolution. He had some really good platform canceled downsmashes that little dash dance shows he knows more than what was shown. Work on his ledgehopping guys and he'll be awesome. Nyeh! FTW.
Yeah, pretty sure the lag on the tv frustrated him

he can wavedash, shffl, dash dance, etc

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
usually he doesn't f smash that much but there was serious lag on the tv and people were yelling "more fsmash" :p he knows how to shffl wavedash and more stuff he just didn't utilize them. he's a nine year old -_-

PK2

Smash Cadet
I can see it now... When he loses, those cheers of NYEEH turn to Nyeehs of sorrow. He'll cry, he seems slightly obsessed for a Nine Year Old.

Oh well, I'm just saying that because I couldn't beat him. NYEEEH FTW!

Top Bottom