• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/5/09 'Smashin Wit Out A Condom 4' TAMPA AREA. TORNEY!!!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok ok.. its time for another fest its been a entire month and i havent hosted ish so now im give back once again..

Smashin

Wit out A Condom 4

$1$ TORNEY!!!! i wanna have some fun so i jus came up wit this lil torney..
RUELS: ALL ITEMS AND ALL STAGES!!! I THINK THIS WILL BE FUN AND KINDA COMPETITVE

Set Ups:
SYM=Tv+Cube+Melee
Lime=Wii+Brizall+?TV?
people bring stuff...

where at...
4249 plaza dr. Appt. F 207
Holiday Florida 34619

My Number
727-389-1260

doors open 12pm

Who Gonna Be There?
1.SYM
2.Sol
3.Capn
4.BIG!!
5.bobby light
6.POLMEX
7.Lamugi
8.scidaddle
9.young n beefy
10.redhal
11.wonderbread
12.Ed

Ace76

Smash Cadet
hey dude once you work out the bugs i'll be there, and I can probably see if hardgainer08 will come too.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I dont have car insurance yet, but if I have it by this time I'd be happy to. Or you can take the bus with me to Noel's house so he can drive us XD.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i no how it fells to drive a car that needs to be serviced i need one also..but this is def on the 5 so everyone bring your a game and can some one post my address cuz im usein my phone..and if yous still need a ride jus toss me a few bucks and ill make the trip..jus let me no...but i txted noel and he said he comein to this so its on like donkey kong

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
fu.ck to5..smash wit out a condom is so much better on so many levels hahaha... wonderbread is to funny...and im thinkin bout a dollar melee anything goes torney..all stages and all items..jus for fun any one down for that???

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Yummy... It would be u to ask such a question. I am still goin yummy, just don't get to hard because I'm there

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
LOL!!! no man i was kidding im not going to get hard over this tournament it was just like HELL YEA IM HYPED UP FOR THIS kind of thing
Yummy, I knew wat u meant in the 1st place. I know u don't get hard off smash broski's. There's I thing called sarcasm I use, u will learn 1 day my son

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
jus seen halloween 2..and it sucks the big one..only peoople that wit like it are people that aint into horror movies and people thatvdont no anything about halloween..i was born in the mid 80s and i grew up watchin halloween and its my fav..and after seein rob zombi killin the movie i cant help but to think the world is comein to a end..

Top Bottom