• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/5/09 'Smashin Wit Out A Condom 4' TAMPA AREA. TORNEY!!!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
scidaddle ur right i should have a blue name cuz im holdin it down for the tampa area..and as far as u rapein me..u did i aint gonna lie and my only john to that is my ADD was setin in..but i give u another 3 to 5 months untill u start rapein on a whole new lvl..and when that happens i might consider gettin back on the melee torney train again..but we'll see

GIVE ME A BLUE NAME

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
scidaddle ur right i should have a blue name cuz im holdin it down for the tampa area..and as far as u rapein me..u did i aint gonna lie and my only john to that is my ADD was setin in..but i give u another 3 to 5 months untill u start rapein on a whole new lvl..and when that happens i might consider gettin back on the melee torney train again..but we'll see

GIVE ME A BLUE NAME

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
This **** better be good. I'm missing lil wayne live for this. He's at the amphatheater this day

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hate him or love him, you can't pretend Wayne doesn't say some ill ****.

I hate him whenever I'm not listening to him, but ****, when he starts saying crazy **** I gotta give him props.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
im not a fan of waynes populer **** most of the time, i like his underground **** that no1 hears

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ya naple boys should come thru and see whats really hood..

and im sorry wayne is a hit or miss..he eaither spits good ish or its jus flat out trash...if u like lyrical content than u need to listen to jr writer, paposse, jae hood, jadakiss thats jus a few

OverLade

Smash Hero
Naples should come to this. :D

If I dissed you guys and instigated beef would it make you want to come and play me? :)

Just trying to up the hype. ;D

-!-

Smash Lord
Naples should come to this. :D

If I dissed you guys and instigated beef would it make you want to come and play me? :)

Just trying to up the hype. ;D

ohh **** this is this Saturday XD How did I not see this before >_< I would love to start something but I don't wanna do it and not come :( plus I'm painting my controller and works is not giving me the time to finish it... damm it I should of waited...

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I guess I could bring a setup

I wanna play like a few rounds of brawl.

for the lulz

POSSIBLE FEATURING MY TWIN BROTHER /scream

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol omg scidaddle twin will be there.this is gonn be to goood every one needsto come now....

also..my lease will be up in march or april...and i will be movein wit the gf...so imma host as many as possible..but if every one gives me love ill see if i can still host after i move out of my appt.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
hope so everyone in naples is awesome

well everyone everywhere in florida is awesome but you guys are something else
dxmn dawg thats fxcking sickk mann you gotta go dawg we gotta team por vidaaa and do that 50$ mm you told me about at f-18 house. remember??

Top Bottom