• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 Smashers.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
too many people are coming tomorrow, so i think it's only going to be close friends/people riding with us to SCC.

it's like 14 right now ><

Hellmaster

Smash Rookie
Ah, that's a shame. Well, no biggie. I forgot I had class tonight, anyhow.

But uh..anyone wanna meet up on Saturday or Sunday? AIM me. My handle is Servo70.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
Just want to let you guys know that i wanna hold a smashfest tomorrow. Sorry but only about 10 people can come. Anybody up for it?

Also i think i'll need a few tv's i have two. But one of them lags like mad. And playing with only one would be too annoying. So if you can bring tv's and cube that would be awesome.

Would really appreciate it if you guys lemme know who is interested.

Albert

Smash Rookie
I'm actually a tourney nub.

Haven't really ever gone to one, and I've been wanting to get together with some people that play Smash competitvly. I mean, my friends play but...

Not well..

So yeah let's set up a lil something. let me know please.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually a tourney nub.

Haven't really ever gone to one, and I've been wanting to get together with some people that play Smash competitvly. I mean, my friends play but...

Not well..

So yeah let's set up a lil something. let me know please.
I know what you mean, I'd be interested in playing in a tournament as well...

the last tounament near me was at CSUN, and I missed it... ;.;

Albert

Smash Rookie
Hell, I think a lot of us want to.

Ok, this Friday I have a ree day from work, and If you can get a ride here, I'll be willing to drop you back home.

Remember, talk to me via AIM plz.

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
Oy, anyone havin' a smashfest or just lookin' for someone to smash against? Winter break now and bored outta my mind without anyone to smash against. I've been to a few tourneys so i'm not really noob.

Anyone live near Van Nuys?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
rob west lives in North Hills, xenial. you should get in contact with him.

Also, jesson, are you goign to patricks on sat, he's having an std

Makaveli X

Smash Cadet
I'm curious...I've been looking around and I haven't seen anybody hold touraments in the 818 area..

If you have any information about touraments near the 818, please let me know, thankyou.

Makaveli X

Smash Cadet
lol@ makaveli, you're not looking very hard, i held a tournament 2 sundays ago.

Haha, when i meant looking through touraments I meant Today. I use to be into Smash a LONG time ago and I recently got back into it, and recently got back to this site. When i looked through the threads I didn't see tournaments from the 818 so thats what I meant =/. I didn't look for tournaments from previous weeks, considering I made a new account with Smash today and got back into it again, heh.

When's the next time you're gonna be hosting a tournament?

Ghoul555

Smash Rookie
hey mind if me and a friend join you guys on Saturday? if it is just message me with the details or whatever.

Top Bottom