• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8-16 man tourney brackets are up!!!!!!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Just seconding Trey's posting. I beat him 2-0.
As for whoever my 2nd round opponent is, IM me at ShttrdParadox when you're ready/its decided.

§witch

Smash Lord
We're waiting on three matches as of right now. Olimar man it looks like you'll get a by. But don't quote me on that.

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
Kirk vs Foxysigma- Foxysima wins, Kirk loses
Ron vs One Wing Angel- Ron Wins, One Wing Angel loses

§witch

Smash Lord
Olimar man is officially through. Dunno what to do about you showdown. You guys decide and i'll try to think of a solution.

jneko1965

Smash Rookie
I suggest we file a class action lawsuit vs nintendo!!!!! cuz their service sucks. Also. I forfeit due to the hassle i'm getting from them.
i get to play online maybe 25-30% of the times i try

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Dracko beat me 2-1.
-_-"
FD, 3x in a ROW? rly? srsly?
That is exactly why Dave's Stupid Rule is not stupid.

§witch

Smash Lord
Alright. The matches are. Letterbomb vs olimar man; foxt sigma vs showdown killer; willdabeast vs ron; dull razor vs drako

showdownkiller

Smash Cadet
i just played a laggy match with someone named foxy, who I think was who I was looking for. but then it went "no contest" and then he dropped out, so I'm confused.

Foxy

Smash Master
i just played a laggy match with someone named foxy, who I think was who I was looking for. but then it went "no contest" and then he dropped out, so I'm confused.
Look up =P

Yes, you are playing me.

I dropped because I was trying to contact you on AIM. When I was hosting the lag was extremely bad so I wanted to tell you to try hosting.

showdownkiller

Smash Cadet
i made a horrible showing of myself, played much worse than I normally do, suffered through lag, am not johnning:), and lost 0-2 :)

Top Bottom