• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

761 Miles Per Hour: The Sonic Boards Community Combo Video ~ Trailer Out Now!!!

Browny

Smash Hater
Can I also suggest removing some of the clips which were against really bad people :/ They left a bad impression on me and I imagine outsiders would feel the same...

Most notably (im not watching it again to pinpoint the time) the clip vs a marth on BF who only used fsmash/dashing usmash then daired no where near sonic to eat a bair in the lag, and the kirby on FD who was using laggy attacks (like fsmash) from half the stage away only to get punished repeatedly.

I know all CV's make your opponents look bad, but rather blatant examples of people using laggy attacks from extreme distances away from you is a lot less forgivable than simply not airdodging an edgeguard attempt imo :/

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
i have better clips, but i was procrastinating LOL

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
nice video. i think we can spice it up with a better program but if you can't oh well. its good for a first combo video.

Top Bottom