• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/9/11 PRAY N Trade Results Thread!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How did Atomsk vs Pwii go?
First match was Pwii MK vs Atomsk ICs and it was last stock and Atomsk won by cg to upsmash.

2nd match was a time out with Pwii winning by 40% or so last stock vs solo Nana.

3rd match was Pwii's mk vs Atomsk's Wario where Pwii was dominating but Atomsk did a crazy comeback and almost killed Pwii with a fart but Pwii won.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I just spent a very long time( relative I know) writing shoutouts to everyone. Smashboards did me dirty so in short I will say this.

I had alot of fun at this event. SMASH BOYZZZ were in the building indeed. Everyone who played me in tounry, friendlies, mms, w/e I had a blast.

I see alot of unreasonable smash ego's nowadays. If you own one, you probably need a reality check. The world is much bigger than you, or how people perceive you ( which you have much less control over than you think). Enjoy yourselves at these events. Realize that you are surrounded by people who have the same love for this game that you do. Its really a treasure if you take a sec to think about it. Without this game, alot of us wouldn't have this outlet. Appreciate this community and the people in it.

Much love to all of you. Most of you are like little brothers to me even if you don't know it. I've known alot of you for quite some time now and hope the connections stick for a long time. We could all really help eachother in life. Keep it G boyz.
My boy :)!

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
SMH I'll never understand these results. ATL North is too good if someone like Vinnie is so inconsistent (****** FL, getting 25th at a regional, ****** Clash, getting 9th at this...). Im about to switch regions yo..
I wish you could have come to this Red :(

Shoutouts to everyone though, especially Cheese for everything.

I left my gray controller at the venue and it has a red spot on it. Does anyone have it?

Jash

Smash Lord
Alright guys I have something I want to say, whether you choose to read it or not, I don't care but I wanna get this off my chest so people can stop asking me and other people that do the same thing.

Just to be brief I just wanna say that this is based on a conversation Me and Atomsk had about picking up a secondary for tournament, he was telling me that I would do much better if I had a secondary for characters (such as Metaknight) that Toon Link has a problem with, in reality, all bad matchups are mental. My point is that I have considered picking up another character for Toon Links bad matchups, but I just don't feel right about it. A lot people say I have character pride or whatever it is but it's not, I just wanna be able to accomplish winning money in a tournament with my favorite character. It's going to be tough and it's ganna make me inconsistent but i would feel better sticking with my goal no matter what. I just wanna accomplish something that no has done before, to other people that's more important then winning money. Thank you for reading.

The Legendary Jash

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Yes!: Thanks for hosting. I had a lot of fun. Best of luck in MO.
Deltacod: Good job, with a couple excellent timeouts. A lead is not a pre-requisite to Delta-codding. Good seeing you again.
Raptor: Nice meeting you. Good to have another NJ/NY Yoshi.
Pwii: Didn't talk to you here, but good job. Good luck in TX.

GGs to Bleachigo, Kingtoon, Korobeniki, Remix, Ish, and 3x.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
A lead is not a pre-requisite to Delta-codding.
Sigging that.

Had a good time at this tournament. Sorry to my carpool for the long trips and everything. It's not easy navigating without a GPS. :(

Shout outs!

Yes!: This event was AWESOME. You did well, and everything ran smoothly. Nothing else needs to be said. <3

Silent Beast: Good seeing you again. Yoshi dittoooooooooos. Go to KTAR6. =P

Raptor: And good seeing you, too! Told you to ban Frigate on Gunblade. =/

Heero: I have no idea what to put here, but I wanted to give you a shoutout for some reason. =P

Nakat: Get timed out, booty *** *****. I can still feel your salt.

Will: GGs. Our set had so much silly stuff happen. @_@ I'll just have to take the win next time. ;)

Puffster: Really tense set. I haven't had one like that in a very long time. Good games.

Kai: I enjoyed our MM greatly. Good games, and good to see you again.

Mechwarrior: Good games, and good luck in CT.

Tony T: Good games bro. See you at KTAR. =P

Bleachigo: Scrub.

Nairo: Booty.

P wii: Good **** here, man. Good luck in TX, I'm gonna miss having the second best Yoshi in NJ around. ;)

Dr. Brawl: Your sense of direction is godlike.

RJ: You said I wasn't leaving without getting any lovin', but you never came and saw me when you left. ;_;

Jash: It was amazing seeing you again. Glad you showed up.

Bloodcross: I had fun in our friendlies. XD GGs.

Fuddrucker's Gang: I had a good time there with everyone. I'd have to say I liked it better than the times I've gone to Red Robins after a tournament, even.

My carpool: Thanks a lot for making driving around NJ so entertaining. Car pools are godlike.

To anyone I missed: Sorry, I'm doing this really late and my memory isn't THAT strong. :(

Keitaro

Alright guys I have something I want to say, whether you choose to read it or not, I don't care but I wanna get this off my chest so people can stop asking me and other people that do the same thing.

Just to be brief I just wanna say that this is based on a conversation Me and Atomsk had about picking up a secondary for tournament, he was telling me that I would do much better if I had a secondary for characters (such as Metaknight) that Toon Link has a problem with, in reality, all bad matchups are mental. My point is that I have considered picking up another character for Toon Links bad matchups, but I just don't feel right about it. A lot people say I have character pride or whatever it is but it's not, I just wanna be able to accomplish winning money in a tournament with my favorite character. It's going to be tough and it's ganna make me inconsistent but i would feel better sticking with my goal no matter what. I just wanna accomplish something that no has done before, to other people that's more important then winning money. Thank you for reading.

The Legendary Jash
Legendary post by Legendary man.

+33.75 respect points.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Didn't place well? Go home, practice, get better, and you'll hopefully do better next time. One bad placing isn't your skill level, especially since skill levels can change drastically in a short period of time.
This, imo.

I think I've actually been getting better at this game. Finally. :p Fun tournament and tough competition, thanks for hosting Chris :) good luck with grad school in Missouri, be sure to visit sometime k? <3

Just wondering, what was with the doubles bracket? My section had four people when most had either two or three, not that I'm complaining but shouldn't they be balanced out? Anyways, shoutout time!

1: ADHD - I saw you playing Sonic on Japes against three CPU ICs. What? Good **** though lol
2: Nairo - Pretty happy I didn't run into you in bracket this time, good work
3: Pwii the Drill Master - Wreck Texas for us :p
4: Atomsk - <3
5: Nakat daddy the ***** - Good ****. We still have to do that Fox vs Wolf someday haha
7: Jash - Good games, your TL is legit :) looking forward to playing you again. Also, screw secondaries lol
7: Malcolm - GGs in doubles, you started to destroy me game two and it made me sad :(
9: DA Will - sup :cool:
9: Vinnie - sup :cool:
9: vVv Cheese - Nice talking to ya, see you at KOTC
13: Deltacod - That Yoshi is too good X_x GGs though, I'll get you next time haha
13: Keitaro - KTAR 6 hype!
13: Cable - Marth? :o
17: Pierce - I want to play you sometime, see if I can avenge the fallen MW Wolves haha
25: False - Good stuff! We should definitely team again sometime, our synergy was pretty good for first-time partners :) I'll probably be at Cheese's tournament on the 23rd and KTAR6, let me know if you're interested in teaming at either of those
25: John12346 - You were here? Sup lol
25: Gunblade - You've definitely been getting better, good stuff
25: Eazy - Metaknight, whyyyyy :( nice work though
25: Ikon - Nice meeting you :)
25: Xzax - Always a pleasure haha, work usmash OoS into your Wolf game and continue stealing mid-tier money :p
33: Anubus - Good to see you coming out to tournaments again, stop getting spiked though lol
33: Doom - I know that deep down inside, you want Japes back too haha
33: Verm the Prez - Nice seeing you again, let me know if you still want to get some Wolf vs Ganon matches up for your matchup showcase next time we meet
33: 3x - Fun friendlies, keep working on that Peach and Zelda ;D
49: Killa Kam - Nice seeing you again, fun friendlies :)
49: Are you having Fun? - GGs dude, gotta love Wolf dittos haha
49: Silent beast - GGs dude :)
49: Gildo - Sorry for stealing your teammate :x lol
49: Tony T - Nice talking to ya

:059:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Singles
1: ADHD ($312) - Didn't even play u but ur chill to hang out with lol, make it to nicole's tier list booty!
2: Nairo ($156) - I gotcha NEXT TIME, i figured it out 1st game but didnt capitalize enough the other games, i needa stop getting air rapped lol
3: Pwii the Drill Master ($65) - 65 gangsta bucks lol
4: Atomsk ($32.50)- GGs, after game 1, I realized i had to play ics hella gay XD, i know what the crowd wants!
5: Nakat daddy the ***** ($26) - Mah man putting in that work too, the call mah boy daddy. daddy em *****es
5: Bleachigo ($26) - PUTTING IN THAT WORK, LOF REPRESENT OMG lol, comming out with the that hipster look and rapping, let's go!! I was scared for a sec, spiking out of glides , **** XD
7: Jash ($16.25) - METAKNIGHT, VICTORY IS HIS DESTINY
7: Malcolm ($16.25) - Always soo funny, nice seeing u broski, bleachigo!!!
9: DA Will -Nice seeing u, u already know i got LI's back ;] with that pro housing at any time
9: Vinnie - NEVER IN UR LIFE :D
9: DA Jtails- Nice work in doubles ;], just needa choke it out sometimes
9: vVv Cheese -Nice comeback from loosing to zorai lol, but mah man bleachigo doesnt care about mu ratios!
13: Deltacod - Get a GPS! fun carpool tho XD, my town is mad easy, u just salty!
13: Keitaro - Great co-hosting, I have learned ur ways papa keit XD
13: Cable - Epic cable scream, mah dude is mad funny XD, u already know enpanadas de pollo <3
13: Minty -Lol mah bortha right here
17: Zorai- sup
17: VGBC Kingtoon- that vgbc rep!
17: Bloodcross- 50 dollar mm, SIKE *****H
17: RJ- Where were u at coaching me?!! OH TOO BUSSY I C!
17: Pat G- Mah dude, fun seeing u ;]. we out for another jacoozi room at apex, u already know!
17: Pierce- Close set, i got lucky game 1, i dont even know how i won that XD, that comeback lol
17: RizMF- Mah duuu, pulling through ;]
17: Koolaid- We all have our bad days XD
25: False- mah dude going step it up, dont drop snake u just needa get that swag going on
25: John12346- METAKNIGHT
25: Gunblade- GAY :p
25: Ebo- Mah dude, freshing it out at this trney, nice seeing u
25: Eazy- Mah dude comming with the "REAL TALK" not that bs TKO talk
25: Ikon- Sexiest boy on this venue, working it up!!! LOL I love this guy
25: Inui- If ur not doing good just have fun ;]
25: Xzax- Dont let cheebs pull the bs! u got it!
33: D. Pch- Mah boy false tho ;]
33: Puffster- Jiggs comming back from deep
33: Chris Wesker (Kai)-Nice seeing u as always
33: Dr. Brawl- Damn that epic orientation, this man knows how to finds it places all around the globe!
33: Raptor- teeehee
33: Ish- sup
33: Dazwa- Dat face is recognizable anywhere >3 MAH dude, thanks for comming it out, had some fun moments with ya lol
33: Koro- Luigi
33: Anubus- MHA MAN
33: Seph- OH the next pwii, we out
33: Remix The spank Alot- Comming in with this epic placing, keep that TL shady mah dude
33: Doom- Mah maN i DIDNT EVEN C U WTH!
33: Verm the Prez- Only worthy ganon main out there. ur are the king of all
33: J.G- JG with that monster swag illy, keep it shay, nice seeing u <3 Play gay for life
33: Kid- Mah dude Kid, We had some epic carpools <3
33: 3x- Mah dude comming from deep, thanks for comming out, that MONTCLAIR REP
49: Gawk
49: Calm
49: Killa Kam
49: Grey
49: Kyro
49: Are you having Fun?
49: James
49: Silent beast- The silent beast literally XD
49: Mech Warrior- MECHA THE ONE AND ONLY
49: xivk- Ggs
49: Gildo-Hi
49: X13 Mako- i didnt even c u lol
49: vVv Rapture - Mah dude with those legits videos lol, it was fun seeing u, about to start putting in work with that mk!
49: Sama- LOL em crew battles
49: The mad Hatter-HI
49: Tony T- Nice seeing u, keep up the good work, Dont mm until ur rdy!
49: Chen Li Cha- The biggest 49th shoutouts I will ever give, mah dude chen with that chen hype, comming out to show everyone mah man got skills

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
2: Nairo ($156) Still haven't played :(
3: Pwii the Drill Master ($65) teehee?
7: Jash ($16.25) Billy Joel
9: DA Will Good **** :)
9: Vinnie ^
13: Deltacod good **** and fun dittos. Hope to see you at Ktar :)
17: Zorai fun mm. :p good job placing this high
17: Koolaid Man I can't fight pits... gg's either way :/
25: John12346 You better watch out for us.. The water bottle may have hit your ally but it WILL hit you next time. lmao ggs and thanks for all the Lucario mu experience you're giving me.
25: Gunblade WHY
33: Raptor ^
33: J.G ggs in our mm :)
49: Kyro Fun tourney set. ggs
49: Silent beast Nice meeting you man it's nice having a third Yoshi in the area. Better come to Ktar D:
49: Mech Warrior You will be missed.
49: vVv Rapture Lets try to do better next time >_>
49: Sama Shoulda brought Luigi >.>

Keitaro

13: Keitaro - Great co-hosting, I have learned ur ways papa keit XD

MAH BOYYY!!

You have learned well. Now take over Texas while Keitaro continues the missions here. The day we re-unite will be an epic one indeed! For we have some unfinished business you need to take care of, and I'm not talking about smash ;)

Top Bottom