• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& 64 Weekly smashfests at A&C World. NOW ON FRIDAYS FROM 3PM - 8PM

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Wait, wait, wait...

So these weekly Smashfests happen on Fridays in addition to or instead of the Thursday ones? Just save me the trouble of looking at old posts. Kthxbye.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
ya bros come out, a&c is mad chill if we wanna run a melee set up or something too im sure they would supply it, they def got enough tvs for sure.

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
Out of curiosity, what exactly entails bringing a PM setup, just the SD? or would a Wii and copy of Brawl be needed as well?

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
A
i think the wii needs certain things on it to play PM, like homebrew stuff.
actually it doesn't, not sure if it has to be downgraded to a certain point or not since I haven't had wifi for over a year, but I have a non modded Wii. It just has to have no custom stages and the SD card I believe.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Well, if your SD card uses the hackless version you can just delete the custom stages and play on the Wii's at A&C, unless they have a problem with that.

If you're using the homebrew or riivolution method you will have to bring your own Wii.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
yo mikey7 and other mississaugians, im having a smashfest tomorrow from 3:30-7:30 pm if youre down pm me
sorry bro im actually gonna be at a&c running marvel
Well, if your SD card uses the hackless version you can just delete the custom stages and play on the Wii's at A&C, unless they have a problem with that.

If you're using the homebrew or riivolution method you will have to bring your own Wii.
are U coming friday bro

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
I hate to say this, but I just spent all of my money applying for schooling. sadly I can't make it tonight. as much as I want to.

Top Bottom