• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& 64: Oct 23 - TRIP or TREAT! - Ottawa, ON

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I'll probably end up going to this. :D Maybe I missed it, but what was the time?

Ok, for costumes, I'm going to have to get a quick idea about who has played FF10. If there are a bunch of you who know the game, then I will dress up in costume.

Edit:

@Mal, Mike said it would be more like a party, so I can see it basically being a party with a tournament happening at the same time. Most people will not be in all the events, so there will always be people free. Plus it would be nice to see Jess again.

PND

Smash Champion
Doors open at 12, events start at 4. Get hyped guys! Epic Mike costume is EPIC

@Matt: Sucks to hear. I'm willing to chip a bit of money into a bus fund to get you here if you need it though.

@Mal: Yeah, this is pretty much a social get together for the scene with smash on the side.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Lookin' forward to seeing you guys tomorrow on the assumption I don't get lost and wind up there at 1:30 AM going "OMG how the heck do I get back?!!". :bee:

Also, if there's anything you guys would want me to bring, or whatever, just let me know.

Oh, and Mike, there's certain things that need avenging, if you know what I mean. ;)

Matt07

Smash Master
Mike - That's a nice offer, but I'd feel bad for that T_T. I'll try to make it one day...I need to play some Brawl again, and hang out!

Also good luck to everyone in the tournament, enjoy yourselves :)!

Again, Sorry I couldn't make it :(.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
i just got home from work and i'm really tired so i wont be coming out. everyone have a good time and i'll try to hang out with people soon because its been some time.

Top Bottom