• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol martin u just sat there, waiting....

ya evan the thing is i hear you say "my fingers aren't behind me" a lot; just make it then so that never happens. in other words, practice ur techs.

ggs to everyone that came over, i had fun! :) just text if u wanna play, i'll let u know if im down.

EDIT: HEY GUYS I need ur help, someone. I need to go to best buy and buy a couple things for my internship at caltech, but i dont have a car :(. Can someone drive me over there either saturday or sunday? It'll be fast, I'll pretty much just go there get my stuff then go...we can play smash afterward if u want! :) I guess this is more of an incentive for those who live closer, like frank or evan, but if anyone can help that would be great of course..

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
people should play with me today (and anyday/everyday until wednesday)

im at my cousin's house in north hollywood, so i'd need a ride

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hey anyone up for smash today sometime? I wanna play with tai....

also yeah with the best buy thing...somebody please....>_<

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i think jesson, emily, and i will be free tomorrow

once again, i'm free every day until wednesday and i WANT to play as much as possible

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i wasn't really down cuz i have to wake up early (I TOLD YOU MY SCHEDULE BEFORE DANIEL lol)
and i could only go on my moped
i my license doesn't allow me to ride at night AND my license plate hasn't come yet so it's really easy for cops to stop me

also isketch.net.................................lol

WHA?

Smash Ace
i wasn't really down cuz i have to wake up early (I TOLD YOU MY SCHEDULE BEFORE DANIEL lol)
and i could only go on my moped
i my license doesn't allow me to ride at night AND my license plate hasn't come yet so it's really easy for cops to stop me

also isketch.net.................................lol
oh damn i wannna get me a moped, tell me how that is!!
u need a helmet (by law?)
i know u need a licence........
hows about freeway riding????

TAI!!!! i told j666 to invite some smashers to smash with u guys we call em the patys, ask him they perty good, id gladly friggin play but cant due to surgery............

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
oh damn i wannna get me a moped, tell me how that is!!
u need a helmet (by law?)
i know u need a licence........
hows about freeway riding????

TAI!!!! i told j666 to invite some smashers to smash with u guys we call em the patys, ask him they perty good, id gladly friggin play but cant due to surgery............
You need a helmet, registration (that gives you the license plate), and a class M1/M2 license (or permit). Mopeds only go 30mph tops STOCK (you can make them faster, but it's technically illegal), and so are definitely not allowed on the freeway. If you want something faster, you can get a scooter or a motorcycle. If you want to know more stuff just PM me

oh **** lol, also it's really awesome. love my moped
maybe gonna get a motorcycle way in the future

also earlier, i should have written:

tl;dr
i *****ed out lol

baka4moé

Smash Champion
****ing scrabbles or some **** what the **** lol. alfredo i dont know ur schedule sorry >_<

TAI!!!! are u emily and jesson down to come to my place? please? :) ive been to their place a couple times already, i think they should try coming oer here. and i have no way to get there, cause i think sungs busy this weekend.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
PICTIONARY DUDE

WITH SMASHERS

so fun

i believe i texted it to you
not my schedule exactly, but more like the days i can actually go over in the afternoon

funny how playing games with smashers that aren't smash is so fun
not really funny but yeah

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
****ing scrabbles or some **** what the **** lol. alfredo i dont know ur schedule sorry >_<

TAI!!!! are u emily and jesson down to come to my place? please? :) ive been to their place a couple times already, i think they should try coming oer here. and i have no way to get there, cause i think sungs busy this weekend.
yeah we'll see tomorrow

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ok so
i really want to play tomorrow

i'm probably willing to take the train to pasadena
who would play with me and where could we play?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
COME ON GUYS

tai is good. let's play with him yeah? i'm down at my place, 1320 San Pasqual St.

ANYONE ELSE? COME ON.

also apparently tai would need a ride from the pasadena station to my place...>_<

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
how early you gonna drop by tai
i'm free all day tomorrow

i could probably host tomorrow
and my house is a hell of a lot closer to a gold line stop than baka's

hugQ Cortex

Master
Hey Baka, I'm taking the bus tomorrow to smash with ya. What time are you free? Just know that I gotta leave by 7pm because the last bus to El Monte from PCC leaves at 7:30.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hmm in that case hugo come by at 4pm, 4-7 should be ok. or if others come, the hours may change slightly, depends..

that means i gotta work in the evening then, hmm....

also tai if the bus/train can take u to PCC thats like a ~10 minute walk to my place. let me know if u can come, cuz id prefer to play ppl 1on1 if possible (unless u want otherwise...). sorry that i dont have a car :(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
dude 3 hours of 1on1....come on....just so you know i have work, so its not like i dont wanna play...maybe 330 i guess idk, call me at 3 and ill tell u if u can i guess...

Top Bottom