• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
holy crap guys you know when you like play other multiplayer games just for the hell of it and then you go back to smash and then the first 10 seconds of the first match you're like OMG WUT IZ HAPNING I DON GIT IT

that happened today, and it was hilarious

ah and lets try to give alfredo some advice guys. im studying for finals atm but when i have time ill be sure to tell you stuff alfredo!!! :)

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
LOL

yeah tbh i was trying to sound a little condescending

also wow it looks like i DID upload it in 480p haha

here it is by the way
lazylinked:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlcqs3dU4dQ

Edit: I'm sure he had his reasons for uploading in such meager quality. I mean, 240 is only 33% of 720!

Hahaha

Edit 2: ALSO so rude of me. Thank you lots trigg for bringing your recording stuff

baka4moé

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rolling turtle

sung do the QQQ dance

dude what if mana was an actual thing in the world? like the energy kind not the bread. i wonder how that would change things...

Inty17

Smash Journeyman
I played my old Xbox about a month ago with the big ol controller, and I tried to play smash afterwards and I gave up. I haven't played that Xbox since.

On a side note, when are we playing again? lol

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Martin I'll upload your match as soon as I get home. Your set vs daniel wasn't recorded was it?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wait it wasnt recorded? ****, i wanted to learn...hopefully trigg has it

well evan im actually pretty busy this week cuz its finals, then i'll be going back to texas for a few weeks; you guys will have to arrange something or other for smashing...when are you leaving cali?

SUNG475

Smash Ace
baka...i forgot but you owe me 4$ 3 for the drive to the fail tourney, and 1 for not giving me the rest from before

trigg

Smash Rookie
what do you mean by the end of the last match? are you talking about another video?

also i was already more than 50% done uploading that first video on my channel so i'm gonna just let it upload
if it turns out better quality (360p) i will probably upload the rest of mine too (i see yours are in 240p)

Edit: I'm sure he had his reasons for uploading in such meager quality. I mean, 240 is only 33% of 720!

Hahaha

Edit 2: ALSO so rude of me. Thank you lots trigg for bringing your recording stuff
I'm not really sure what I was talking about, I was going on 2 hectic days with absolutely no sleep lol.

Twas alot of fun to meet some of you guys and can't wait to play some more smash. I'll be uploading both matches where SUNG 4 stocked me in falco mirrors. Funny enough, i've learned a **** ton from watching those 2 matches (even though they hurt my pride a little bit :bee:)

Edit: I upload in that quality because I have an editing program that lets me upload straight to youtube, and thats the quality it uploads in. I could theoretically just save the video file, then upload through youtube, but i'm way too lazy for that.

Im always happy to bring a recording setup. I actually just thought of something brilliant, if during smash fests people run there gamecubes through a VHS and record onto the VHS, I can take the tapes home later and copy them onto my computer. Some quality will be lost but I think it will be fine. So if anyone is really that desperate to record some matches, get 'em on a VHS and i'd be happy to throw them onto youtube.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wow i just realized i wrote already twice. im so ****ing tired.

man i was supposed to study for an important final yesterday and then i ****ing ended up playing clash of ninja for 10 HOURS and then went to bed at 830am and just woke up and feel like **** wtf arghhhh

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ok evan lol thats kinda funny

well yeah chris naruto the show i didnt really like, but the game is surprisingly good for an anime based game. four play co-op teams is too good.

D

Deleted member

nice

martin anally drilled baka4moe up da pooper, very happy to see that

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung you'll never get that voice down lol

yeah martin's peach game is good. thanks to trigg for recording and alfredo for uploading though, hopefully i'll be able to learn from the vids. jiggs mu seems a bit tricky, i gotta work on it. actually im kinda glad that i lost, so itll be easier to see what i did wrong hehe.

ggs martin, i'll get you next time! hopefully we'll get to play in tournament sometime, i'm curious to see how that goes :)

chris could you please explain that photo? i dont get it...

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
yeah i didn't get it either

i just figured it was some sort of inside joke

or it was referring to his being a manatee
but i think that would be stretching it

also martin is pretty good

should be on the pr

in front of daniel

but behind sung

sung *****

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
It's Frankenstein (or Frankenstein's creation for you nitpickers). I created a monster.

I've never played Clash of Ninja, but Ultimate Ninja is really fun! It reminds me of Smash a little bit.

I could give you pointers against Martin, but it's more fun not to. :D

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung do you even have the game? lol man that one long session yesterday made me remember how to play again. dont get me wrong, im not good though lol, but my kisame will take. you. down. EASILY

never heard of ultimate ninja, is it more like smash than an arcade fighter? cause like CoN is like a dumbed down street fighter or something like that. its pretty good all things considering though.

ya lol chris that picture was kind of a stretch but i guess i makes sense. and thanks bro i'll just have to study the vids then ;] . actually just puff advice in general is what i need, not specifically against martin. after marth, the next mu im uncomfortable with is puff, so yeah...

also i refuse to be under sung on the pr, for now at least. sung get better at the ditto please!!!

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at ur tags alfredo
also apparently CoN Rev3 used to have a tournament scene and tier list and stuff, even in socal. dunno if its died out though (probably)

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Originally I was going to take a pic from his Facebook and make him look like Frankenstein, but he has them all blocked. :/

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Alfredo. I appreciate it.

Sorry about the Facebook, but you understand. I don't want anyone to find a picture of me with an orange ninja mask with a Syrian flag in the background... or you know, anything comparable.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
watching my videos so far i can safely say that i can see definite improvement in myself
this is exactly what i wanted and i am very pleased

but i also know how far i have to go
i am excited

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
I still think dropping that bomb on my Shiek teleport and getting the edgeguard was the tricksiest Samus trick I've ever seen.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Martin was referring to this picture of our friend. He's not actually in it, but it's funny nonetheless:

Top Bottom