• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
inty, are you actually 17?

also genesis is really worth it

my mom threw a fit when i asked her if i could house french smashers for a day or 2 for genesis
did it anyways
:D

baka4moé

Smash Champion
inty how old are you? lol and **** yeah genesis would be sooooooooooo worth it OMG. think about it, 3 days of smash, with smashers all over the world, the best in the world, watching so many hype matches, and spending it with chill people? yessss

why would your mom be mad? lol my parents used to be pretty protective (asian parents) but since i do fine in school they're pretty ok with me going to tournaments and stuff.

and why thursday? why not friday? fridays probably better at this point, id have to work my butt off to be free on thursday, and im lazy right now..

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
there's also an in n out within walking distance of the ramada inn
needless to say you will be probably be very tired of in n out after genesis
i believe there's other junk too but i forget
there will be food at the venue too anyways

definitely one of my favorite tourney experiences
yeah but you go to CALTECH LOL

friday sounds great to me

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Man, I can't remember the last time I had to ask my parents permission to do something. Being a teenager is rough, haha.

D

Deleted member

oh? johnny used to mm people all the time? do tell!

i still do **** tard

===

shoutouts to

alfredo for being the nicest, sickest dude in the world

sung for being a **** guy whos gunna **** everyone soon

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wow wth evan im sorry to hear that, thats pretty strange lol but ok. if we play itd still be at my apartment most likely but im still not sure yet if i can play, so yeah..try to check ur phone every so often cause i might text you sometime

johnny i know you mm a lot now, i just didnt know (and was quite interested to hear) that you mm'd people way back when to help improve yourself. that takes a lot of heart in my opinion and i was quite surprised at first actually lol. so kudos to you.

so alfredo friday is ok with you?

ya i want sung to start ****** too. i feel like he still hasnt gotten the chance to show how good he is to everyone.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey inty nice job today. you may not have realized it but you definitely did improve since the last time we played, as i noticed you weren't doing some of the same punishable stuff from last time, so good stuff. :) lol hopefully on friday you can play people other than just me, so you get to play other styles and characters.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ya evan, it's true. losing sucks. so use that as motivation to get better! :awesome:

so martin and chris, and trigg and wha too i suppose, are you guys down to smash friday? so far its me sung inty and alfredo, probably tao and dan too. im really hoping wha or chris come so we can have a nice amount of setups. i guess i can check to see if hugq wants in too. :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
thats fine if thats fine with you, we normally play in the evening anyways. are you allowed to stay up late? we normally play from like 8pm to 2am or something like that.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung does that mean ur willing to stay from 530 to the wee hours of the morning? if you come that early i need to get food sometime before everyone else comes though lol. also bring your cube

so yeah i guess for those planning to come not super early around 730 or 8 would be good.

yay chris u better show up! u can bring two tvs and a cube right?

also martin you're coming right? can you bring your system? that way we'll have like 8-10 people with 4 setups.

oh and alfredo please bring ur recording stuff if you can!

see you guys later today! :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so ya ive never been so hyped for a smashfest in a while! my roommates gave me the ok, and it seems a bunch of people are showing up to this! yay

see you in a little bit weston. :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ggs and thanks for coming to everyone the went, yesterday was fun, hopefully i'll have one more big smashfest before i move, but we'll see...:)

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i had a lot of fun

gonna watch my matches now

and thank you sung for the advice

also i don't know who's gonna upload what
i am uploading my own vids though

trigg

Smash Rookie
Videos coming, here's the first

Baka vs LifeRuiner $5 Money Match

Sung vs LifeRuiner $5 Money Match

^^ For some reason the end of the last match didn't capture, but I remember Sung wins.

Theres more coming, i've got a girlfriend to attend to and band practice, when I get back tonight i'll upload the rest. I just uploaded Baka and (Manatee?) $3 money match, and should be popping up on my youtube soon.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
what do you mean by the end of the last match? are you talking about another video?

also i was already more than 50% done uploading that first video on my channel so i'm gonna just let it upload
if it turns out better quality (360p) i will probably upload the rest of mine too (i see yours are in 240p)

SUNG475

Smash Ace
LOL LOOK AT THIS GUY

Look at Alfredo scoffing at the man's feeble technology,
Psh 240? I'll be uploadin double the resolution 480

But then he felt sorry and changed 480 to 360

Smashers are so nice

Top Bottom