• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

WHA?

Smash Ace
hey sorry to crash ur thread guys, i know how territorial u guys are......
questions time

-hugq, if u goin to this sundays tourney, can u bring the controller??? i got dibs remember??? (if u changed ur mind its cool, just tell me if thats the case
-sung u jerk u goin sunday??? MM maybe?
-peligro, team maybe this sunday?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sweet its not just me posting on this thread anymore =p

wha? post here all you want i don't care, lol. if we have smashfests ur welcome to join if u find a ride haha.

martin most likely, i'm not sure yet i have to ask tao...

kevin u are funny. you've said you wanna play so many times =p. oh, are u willing to drive me and martin to mikehaze's on sunday? lol

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wat. are there services saturday evening or sunday morning that end by around noon? that could help.

also martin, would you be willing to bring the two of us to mikehaze's? i mean, i can help pay for gas, if thats the problem...

iankobe

Smash Lord
Church is dope :)

Just saying.

Oh. Any smashfests going on this week?

OH oh. Baka my church's service ends around noon. Wanna come? Kevin too :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i didn't say there was anything wrong with church. i go every weekend. and i still manage to get my work done and go to tournies, so yeah...

so martin, tao is willing to bring us but we have to pay him gas. on that note, anyone who wants to go to mike haze's this sunday should let me know, i'll see if we space in our car. his tournies are pretty chill, i promise you'll have fun! :)

as for smashfests, this is late notice, but im free for a few hours tomorrow after dinner, like i think 730. just text me if ur interested. i might be willing to host on friday too, to practice for mike haze's, but if sleepy could host friday that'd be wayyyyy better lol.

also, I'm trying to host a smashfest on monday afternoon for my friend matt (MT_), who's from texas and will be visiting socal. i'll see if i can get wes, johnny, or oscar to come, tho not sure yet....

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so matt i talked to johnny he said no lol, something about it being me and not you. sorry.. =/

im sure sung me and hugo will be here. i'll try asking westballz.

MT_

Smash Ace
It's cool. Is Hugo = Hugs?? That sounds so legit.

Also, I forgot to ask if you wanted to MM. Something small, like $2 or so lol. (Sung I don't wanna MM for too much either, $2 also maybe).

In any case if this is gonna be in Pasadena my sister said it's like 45 minutes drive from her in Claremont so I'm still not absolutely 100% sure that I'll be able to make it to the smashfest. It's gonna depend a lot on my family's plans for that day. Do you know where exactly it's going to be? Like the address or whatever.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol no, HugQ. close enough right? haha sorry man my connections with the socal elite aren't that good..excpet maybe wes, we'll see.

eh mm not sure yet, i'm not too fond about money matches, but i might make an exception since ur coming all the way from texas.

the fest would be at my apartment, 150 S. Chester Ave. Pasadena CA. I need to know asap if you're coming though, since if you're not I'd rather not hold the smashfest. Don't get me wrong though, I'd still like you to come, just need to know pretty soon.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
soooooooo

i don't know what the policy for double posting is, but since this thread hasnt been posted on for a while, and since i need to bump the thread, hopefully im not violating anything.

so i wanna play smash tomorrow evening or afternoon. saturday is ok too, if you reallyyyy prefer, but friday is better for me. id like to practice for mike haze's....trigg? martin? chris? sleepy, maybe host something? joey? ian? kevin? alfredo? evan? lol i think thats everyone.

so matt ya i need a response kinda soon, like before sunday. i talked with my roommates and their cool for monday, and im pretty sure at least me, hugq, and sung will be there, and we're not too bad, so yeah....lol. when i go to the tourney on sunday i'll try asking westballz, s2j, and lovage, but i can't guarantee anything. btw johnny said he might come, lol, i dunno whats going on in his headdddddd....

MT_

Smash Ace
I think I'll be able to have a response on Saturday night if that's alright... Parents are on some cruise or something and I haven't been able to get in touch with them. Sorry for the trouble >_>

baka4moé

Smash Champion
HEY GUYS.

So mike (trigg) is a new guy and wants to see how he is can do against us. He is coming tomorrow, saturday, from noon to 4pm, i think he may be bringing a couple ppl, not sure. So, please come by if you can to give him a welcome, and so that I don't have to play him for 4 hours straight if he's the only one that comes LOL.

I think he's brining a recording setup, so if ur interested in getting stuff recorded to see what ur mistakes are thats a good incentive....so PLEASE COME PEOPLE >_<

baka4moé

Smash Champion
well heres the thing i forgot i have class from 8-9pm...but most ppl are prob available in the evening. so i dont know yet...

so i can host after 3pm, ppl let me know when u can come. i dont want to host for too long tho, maybe 5 hours at the most. matt how late can you stay? im think at this point 7-12, but ill be gone for class in the middle...iono.

MT_

Smash Ace
I can stay pretty much until whenever, I think. Is there a particular time that you need me to be out by? Also, PM me your number or something. My # is on the front of the Houston thread.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hmmm so both alfredo and hugq can't make it tomorrow...

well matt i suggested 7-12. also im really sorry but i don't know how many people are actually showing up tomorrow, some people are backing out =/ . westballz doesnt have a car on monday too, so yeah, i don't know...i mean, i'll be here, and i think sung will too, dunno who else.. evan? chris? martin? hugo at least come for a little while please? :(

I tried asking lovage and s2j again but they haven't responded yet..

come on guys this guy is coming from texas please come at least for a little bit to show him how socal does it!!!!

MT_

Smash Ace
Hey I would be pretty satisfied even if it's just you and Sung to be honest (though of course more people is always awesome). I haven't played since the Austin tournament and seeing Sung beat DoH has really got me wanting to play.

I can probably leave any time between 7-12 but with like an hour or so notice in advance. Preferably later since playing more smash = awesome!!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung bring a cube just in case. also do u have wes's number? i think he's free but doesnt have a ride, would you be willing to pick him up? honestly though even if you don't thats fine too, lol wes is pretty rowdy anyways.

so ya ill be gone from like 750 to 910, so please please behave yourselves guys.............

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I like wes but I don't wanna drive more >> My cube can't handle pokemon stadium...or maybe it's my disc well someone needs to bring a disc then

trigg

Smash Rookie
I'd be down for some smash tonight but I can't make it out till way late. Would also be willing to pick up anyone who needs to be picked up. Again, wouldn't be probably till after midnight.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hmm sorry mike, i have work to do today, so i have to stop by midnight =/

if you can come earlier though feel free to stop by

trigg

Smash Rookie
Urgh i've got stuff to do all day, guess not today :-( Tomorrow i'm free all day until 8, and then free after midnight. I don't know if Mr. Texas is still going to be in town, but I'm always willing to pick up anyone who needs a ride out to the 626 area, just let me know.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
big thanks to johnny for coming out and showing matt how socal does it. :)

matt you should pm johnny and ask him for advice, he saw a lot of stuff at the time but didnt say anything cause u didnt ask lol...hopefully he'll remember some stuff, if you want.

also its nice to have sung back. sung sucks.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
My fingers/arms hurt so much right now...short hop lasering is the single most taxing AT ever

MT too good with those pivots
Baka too good with D smash
S2J too good at ******

baka sucks.

WHA?

Smash Ace
hey trigg where do u live at?
i saws u post on my 818 thread, n for now i cant host anything but im down to smash
smashing with 626 is a goal of mine..........
maybe we can arrange for me to get a ride whenever u head over there (assuming u live somewhat close to me, and assuming ud be ok with it)

I JUST found this:
WHA? Next time I go out to 626 i'd be happy to pick you up and take you with me, then drop you back off after.
amazin

so when do u 626 guys smash in the day time? (like 1pm to 10pm n stuff......)
cause from what ive seen u guys start till like 8pm n stuffs, n id rather smash at day time

Top Bottom