• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Hmmmmmmm perhaps I might go :) I'll get back to you on that tmrw

//edit//oh and it would be ok if I brought friends?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
looking forward to seeing you there baka :p let's play some friendlies

-connor btw
Haha nice avatar connor. Awesome, yeah I'd like to play you in some more friendlies, it'd be good to learn from better players. Hope I don't disappoint :D See you saturday then!

EDIT: If you don't have plans for teams yet, would you like to team?? Just wondering.

Hmmmmmmm perhaps I might go :) I'll get back to you on that tmrw

//edit//oh and it would be ok if I brought friends?
Um well keep in mind I only have 1.5 setups, and I really want to practice the whole time. I don't want too many people to show up (as my roommates have stuff to do that night; don't want it to be too crowded), so you can bring a couple ppl if no one else decides to come. Long story short then, you can come, but I'll let you know a bit before 6 whether you can bring more ppl. Sorry about that.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Cool Kevin, lol. If sung comes, try to get him to pick you up on the way. I might be able to get a friend to pick you up; pm me your address and number so I can arrange things for later today.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yeah sure. the wii would be nice!

EDIT: So i'm finally free. anyone that wants to stop by, even for a couple of hours, would be nice! lets practice for tomorrow yeah?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Hugo stop bein a b.itch and come up here for some real practice! Bring the 626 kids too!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
god daaaaam yes :urg:
Connor you should totally come over! lol i know its probably pretty far, but if you visited itd be super super awesome! otherwise, hopefully i'll be able to go to festizzio's tourney, and then i can play some really good players then.

Kevin, I mean this in the least offensive way possible, but I think I understand what people mean when they call you a flake. Try the bus, ask a friend, ask your parents, ask someone who's coming, iono. It'd be cool to have you over though.

Others who are interested, please let me know soon (like before 2pm tomorrow) if your coming so I can schedule my day. Thanks. Oh, and setups are always nice. Keep in mind though that I want to end the smashing relatively early (as in not like last time), so yeah.

EDIT: 150 S. Chester, Pasadena in case you guys forgot.

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
I can't drive yet and I'm not taking a bus to go play a game, I don't like playing that much. Usually if something comes up I'd much rather do that than play video games, sorry. Call me a flake, idgaf

baka4moé

Smash Champion
argh, all right so i'm not trying to start a quarrel or anything; sorry if what i said came off the wrong way. it's that whenever i have people over you say you want to play with us -- which is great because i enjoy playing you -- but there doesnt ever seem to be a way to get you here.

pm me an address or something. if you live close enough, my roommate can probably get you one of these times/weekends if you want to play.

gogo 69th post woo

baka4moé

Smash Champion
So, Evan and/or Jeff, if you're going to festizzio's tourney, can i get a ride with you guys? I might only need a ride one way, not sure yet, but I'm going on a limb and asking here. (For that matter, if anyone else is planning on going, could I get a ride? I'll help pay for gas..) Thanks.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
All right cool. I do have a ride back, I just need one to the tourney. You know by when you guys''ll know whether or not you can make it? Please do, I'm sure it'll be fun, and good practice too!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
On a related note, if anyone plans to enter teams on sunday, yall should come by either friday or saturday for a few hours, as id like to practice with my friend as a team before the tourney if possible (we've never teamed before). please let me know if you're interested!

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
ok baka. i can get the day off but jeff is lagging it. also are there any 626's players that wanna go to pound 5? its on my bday weekend so im going. anyone up for it? text me 626-394-7432

baka4moé

Smash Champion
anyone wanna smash tonight or saturday night? me and my friend would like to practice a bit before fiestizzio's, so give me text/call if you're interested!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
smashfest saturday night anyone? and i really mean night, like most likely after 6pm till whenever. I wanna get in a good smashfest before returning to houston for the holidays. let me know please! :D

baka4moé

Smash Champion
@ iankobe: if the smashfest actually happens, it'd be at my apartment, 150 S. Chester, Pasadena, CA.

Hugo, if you read this, you should come over! I haven't played you in like forever.

Brian, if you wanna play, try to find a way over here! :)

Top Bottom