• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

kakx

Smash Cadet
Kevin is mango **** rider.

I remember when Mango started playing Falco, was like OH ****! IMMA LEARN THIS ****!

Mario - OH ****! IMMA LEARN THIS ****

Marth - OH ****! REVERSE KEN COMBO? IMMA LEARN THIS ****.

**** Rider to the Max.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Mango **** riders are usually noobs who dont know who else to start watching

or pros who can appreciate solid play

baka4moé

Smash Champion
anyone up for smash either friday or saturday (preferred)?
kevin, if you switching to marth, that'd be convenient for me, since i have very little marth experience. 626 should practice a bit before lucky's bday tourney!

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
well I used to always play marth anyway =D

idk if I'd use marth in tourney but I'm def gonna start playing him a lot more. I feel way more comfy with him than I do with falco

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys, just wanted to clarify that I can hold something on saturday for sure, but friday is very iffy (depending on how busy I am). If I do host friday (and if you guys strongly prefer that), I would tell you all on very short notice if I can; so if you guys are willing to come over, saturday is best, sometime after 4pm.

Anyone interested? Let me know.

EDIT: Oh, and I only have 2 tvs and a wii, so someone should bring a console and game.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
hmmmmmmmm

i have to talk to sung and dendy to see what they're up to because i know they play on saturdays too

also saturday is much more convenient to *me* but that's just me

baka4moé

Smash Champion
cool martin, it'd be nice to have you over. Also, evan, bringing a third setup would be great, so everyone can always be playing if they want.

I'll let you guys late tomorrow night whether friday afternoon's all right, otherwise saturday afternoon would be best.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Ok so ya my friday's all busy, so saturday it is. I get out at 4 pm on saturday, so hopefully thats a good enough time to start. Ends whenever, as long as its within reason.

Address is 150 S. Chester, Pasadena. PLEASE let me know ahead of time whether you're coming and what time you plan to arrive, so that I can plan ahead. If you don't have my phone number already, pm me yours so we can contact each other when you arrive, since my apartment has a gate I need to open for you when you get here.

Also, I only have one and a half setups, so someone (other than Evan) please bring a console and game so we can maximize playing time. ALSO, EXTRA SETUPS ARE WELCOME, as I really don't want too many people to come if we have few setups (so, with 2 setups, ideally ~4 ppl come over, with 3, ~6ppl. So yeah, even more setups good if more ppl come). And Evan, I'm counting on you to bring that third setup.

Sorry for the late notice, but I hope to see you all here! :D Haven't played smash in a while..

Oh and Kevin and Albert, find a ride!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hugo, can you make it to this? Cause if you can, you should pick albert and kevin up! :)

Also, Alfredo (that's you right?), thatd me awesome if you could bring a 4th setup.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ok so just an fyi, since I said I'll get out at 4, I won't be back till around 4:15ish. My roommates should be there, though, so it shouldnt be a problem, just go ahead and call my phone anyway, so i can tell them to let you in.

Oh and just to let you know ahead of time, our air conditioning just broke today. Bad luck aside, just thought you guys should know, and sorry for the inconvenience. It shouldn't be too bad in the evening though.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hey anyone going to the tourney on saturday wanna practice tomorrow night? I'm free after 6pm. Hugo and Kevin? Kevin, you should come over, since I need falco and marth practice!!!

Top Bottom