• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I want to play your Peach Connor. I've had a lot of Peach practice. I wonder how well I'll do...

Also, I just turned Smash Cadet! I was excited when it happened...
only if we do Peach vs Puff Dreamland only and we have to make each last match time out

hugQ Cortex

Master
Looks like my bro and emil aren't going to the tourney anymore, which means i don't have a full car anymore...

Lol connor that sounds like the most lively match in smash history...

BVA

Smash Apprentice
For all brawl players in the 626!

Leave a message here if you would like to have some friendlies!

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
there is like one other brawler in the 626 lol (on smashboards, that has posted in this thread)
he came in here and made a big ruckus about this thread being for both melee and brawlers

not that it's not, technically speaking, given that the thread title has the word "smashers" and with no specification
it's just that this thread is now predominantly (solely) melee
however, you are free to post in here looking for brawlers (not that i have any say, really) lol, but you will more than likely be out of luck

if you are not familiar with AllisBrawl, that's probably a better place to look for brawlers (if you're looking for a bunch of people, anyways)

just letting you know!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Haha thanks Kevin, though I'll admit I got a bit lucky in the bracket for KMA2. I'm really busy this week though, so the best time is probably during saturday, unless I'm able to go to dunk's birthday tourney, which is unlikely..

Speaking of which, is anyone willing to give me a ride to Dunk's tourney? I'll pay for gas of course. :D

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ggs guys, thanks for coming over! Oh Kevin, I just realized that if I do go to the tourney this saturday I'll most likely only be able to go singles, so have a back up partner in mind just in case. Nice meeting you all!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Is anyone here just as busy as I am and can only make it to singles? If so, would you be willing to give me a ride? I live in pasadena...Pretty please? I'll pay for your entry fee... If I can't make it, for all those going though, good luck! :)

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
I'm only going for singles but i'm leaving arcadia at 10am cause i've got stuff to do in the morning >.<
if you could somehow get a ride to the walnut area by 1:30 i could take you, haha

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Kiley, I'm not familiar with the area, so could you give me maybe a particular address in Walnut or something? Thing is, my ride can't make the whole tournament, but he may be able to drop me off if it's not too far away. Thanks for this!

EDIT: So I talked to my ride and he says he's willing to drop me off at the Walnut area. I'll pm you my cell so we can coordinate a location to pick me up. Again, thanks so much! I've been looking forward to this all week, and now it seems possible!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
HUGO! Would you be willing to drive me back to my place after the tourney? I have a ride there but don't have one back....please? I'll pay for your entry fee to singles/pay gas money if you want. Ah I really want to play the players that are coming!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Kevin do I get to play you tomorrow?! I can't wait to play your senior *** (juniors are better)

$5 MM my pikachu!!!!

Top Bottom