• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5th BEST 2 - BIG FREE VENUE - May 4th, 2013 - Troy, NY

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Ithaca might come to this. Nintendude's gone, but there's still me, rykard, a peach player, and a samus player (all melee). Would be more likely to go if syracuse is going though.
I'll be there in spirit! You guys should see if San wants to go for Brawl.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I'll unban Meta Knight for this and see what happens. Hope Syracuse and everyone can make it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm thinking of heading out to this. Would anyone be able to get me from the bus station in ablany. The drive from the station to the venue is 17 mins.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
The next one won't be until at least September, during next semester. I'm not sure what plans there are for that, but I imagine the club will continue hosting them.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I should be able to. Address?

Also, now I kinda wish I'd spent the last month practicing Melee instead of PM. Oops. Have fun kicking my ***, guys.
Make sure you check your messages for something from him. He said he sent you one.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
My Wii is going to have infinite replays on, and I'm going to record/upload saved matches, so remember to play and save your tournament matches on it.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Most people who were maybe coming ended up not coming, so there were less than 10 entrants I think..

Melee went something like 1 beta 2 sai 3 trilok 4 dark peach

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I feel so bad for Dark Peach. To barely scrape plans together to bus all that way just to play with 3 dudes...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its ok. I was a bummer to waste all that money coming out here, but I never been out here before. So it was nice to go out of my usual region and play something new.

For brawl there was 4 teams and 5 entrants in singles. They were all round robin. Me and omega tyrant got first in teams with No_skills/cody getting second. Cody got first in singles while I got second. I think Omega got third.

Top Bottom