• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I just wanted to make sure it didn't involve drugs in any way
$1 fox v falcon..fd yoshis dreamland all random best of 3?

EDIT
TheRules said:
Counter Stage List:

Rainbow cruise
Brinstar
Mute City* (Only allowed in SSMB Singles)
Poke Floats
Corneria
Jungle Japes
Green Greens
Kongo Jungle
wowowowowowowow
gay gay gay gay gay

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me and MagicJosh are gonna try and get there fast enough for doubles, we'll see what happens but just know we're interested.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
WOW, my ride completely gave out on me. Ugh I can't believe that that is sooooooo ********, I like joined because they told me about the tourney and they john out. I ended up getting super F'd today -.-; lol unless anyone manages to give me a ride, I'm by Chicago.. i think 20 mins away with good traffic, I doubt it tho.

Oh well you are holding another one next year right?

ORLY

Smash Master
Just my ****ing luck...both of my turn signals stopped working so if I can't get that **** fixed today, I don't think I can make it. :(
You can totally get here without turn signals. Half the drivers on the road don't use 'em!

Hope the tournament is going well. If RaYzYrbYrn wins TvC, I want my money!
Tapion! Come back to Melee. We misses you.

$1 fox v falcon..fd yoshis dreamland all random best of 3?
We could just do best of five all random!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
there is always a way to make it even if u get ****ed over 3-4 times in the process just take me as an example :p

kels your car be workin yet?

The Dark Comedian

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I guess you're right, Chris. I'll at least be there for Melee since that's all I really care about anyway. I won't be heartbroken if I miss some Brawl :laugh: Chris...teams?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I got an update a few hours ago. Ally and Chu won teams. The #1's in singles pools are: Arty, Kain, Ally, Chu, Anther, Lain, Logic, Boss.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm here on Webster's laptop, and I got "the ****, man", aka results so far.

Brawl Doubles
----------------
1. Good **** Mac Chicken - Ally + Chu Dat
2. Combos And Hangovers - Hunger + Judge
3. Dota Green - Pyronic Star + Boss

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3
----------------
1. Da Situation
2. Killtz
3. Razuzu

BlazBlue
----------------
1. Rayzor
2. Sepulchre
3. Black Hayate

Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
----------------
1.Hot Sauce
2.Dro
3.Dirty Work

Melty Blood: Actress Again
----------------
1. Team Purple
2. MagnusXL
3. SimaMatty

Brawl Singles still going on, unfortunately.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sekibun is the name of a top-level IaMP Reimu player from Japan.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbNdYdYtCro&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbNdYdYtCro&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Haha, hiding my identity was way more amusing than I thought it'd be. Shoutouts later.

1. Ally
2. lain
3. Judge
4. Logic
5. Anther
5. Hunger
7. Arty
7. Boss

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
IaMP is a really fun game to play. Thanks to Ankoku and Simamatty for showing me it.

Fun times, I'll do a shoutout when the result thread is up.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Sekibun is the name of a top-level IaMP Reimu player from Japan.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbNdYdYtCro&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbNdYdYtCro&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Haha, hiding my identity was way more amusing than I thought it'd be. Shoutouts later.

1. Ally
2. lain
3. Judge
4. Logic
5. Anther
5. Hunger
7. Arty
7. Boss
You trickster, you... >:)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Man, i wanted to go to this soo bad. =\

but yea, how was the attendance on this?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think Brawl singles had 66 entrants.

Didn't have the time to stick around today for Melee, though. : |

Wafles

Smash Lord
66 entrants, was even a little bigger than I expected. Thanks for showing up everyone. I'll do shoutouts in the results thread.

I got an update a few hours ago. Ally and Chu won teams. The #1's in singles pools are: Arty, Kain, Ally, Chu, Anther, Lain, Logic, Boss.
I dont know who you got your information from, lol. Anther, Lain, and Kain got 2nd seeds. I don't have the tio file but Hunger beat anther to get a #1 seed in anther's pool, and Grimace beat Kain to get a #1 seed in Kain's pool. I dont know who lain lost to in pools though.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah, but I stayed with Vidjo and M2K last night, and because of fairly low melee turnout at VGBC, M2K called Chu and recommended he stay and play melee there instead of come to play brawl.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I got all the Brawl videos on my Wii split off, I just need to compress and upload, which I'll be doing later on, probably within the next few days. Low upload rates blow.

Top Bottom