• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5150 Weeklies. Every Friday @ 7.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Crashman said if I come this friday you might not let me in... tell me now if you're not gonna let me in so I don't waste my time.

Banned via Administration
hhahaha ok im gona come tomorow, ill call you 5150, make sure i got **** right, who should i expect?
and tapion should come
uh prob not too many this time unless sauce comes, which would be hot. if penj and oddgloat come that'd be chill as well.
glad that amuses you... now you can laugh everytime I ask "is 5150 gonna be there?"

Enjoy MSOP
this is so confusing. if you are being sarcastic as in you are going and im not then that makes sense cuz its sort of a burn, but if im going and you're not then that statement = ?

well, whatever happens, gg.

this thread needs more kip winger

oddgloat

Smash Cadet
Did you guys go to that tourney on the 30th? I've been checkin for results and vids. Wanted to see how you did. Don't think me and penj are gonna be able to make it this week, this girl im kinda seeing is havin a party for her friend's bday. But next week we're most likely in.

oddgloat

Smash Cadet
I already know the answer, but just wanted to make sure smash is still on tomorrow cuz it's kind of a hike for us. Me and penj want to roll out there a little earlier seeing as everyone is usually smashed out by the time we show up. Let me know, we want to get out there by 5 or so if you're down. Could also bring that TV again.

Sago

Smash Lord
is anyone gona get together the friday of the ninth, before the tourny, i missed like 2 in arow for stupid reasons and need mad *** practise!?!

Top Bottom