• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5 reasons why target smash fails on this game.

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
Melee's target smashes were better, they used the powers of each character.

Brawl's are based on which character is the fastest.

ISMFOF

Smash Cadet
its like the olympics, LOTS of people play it (representing the charactes in brawl) but they all compete on the same track or mountain or swimming pool (representing the 5 stages of hrc)

and i think its good and bad for every char to have the same 5 stages
the good thing is that you can tell whos the fastest on each level and whos the slowest, with individuals you cant tell

the bad thing is it gets boring fast

heres my idea of a way to fix that problem, have each individual character have thier own stage, and then theres also 5 stages for EVERY characeter to play on, meaning individual stages and everybody stages.

and nintendo seemed kinda lazy for only putting in 5 levels... i would have done at least 8 if i could.

UncleSam

Smash Master
heres my idea of a way to fix that problem, have each individual character have thier own stage, and then theres also 5 stages for EVERY characeter to play on, meaning individual stages and everybody stages.

and nintendo seemed kinda lazy for only putting in 5 levels... i would have done at least 8 if i could.
OK so you're mixing melee and brawl BTT
that would be kind of nice but that takes up so much more space and time and Nintendo didn't want that
and 8 levels would have been nice, probably 10

Oimetra

Smash Cadet
i dont mind about not having unique levels like melle/64 but i hate the fact of they having items -.-!

Top Bottom