• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5-5-5 tourney at my house SUNDAY, 11-14... interest!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can it be low tier singles, not doubles?

Brawl- tourney will count for rankings if it happens.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Ness in low-tier doubles sounds pretty fair to me. He has more chances to totally get screwed out of recovery.

btw, ALAN: call me sometime soon. I have no idea how to contact you.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Since we're doing low tier doubles, who wants to team with my Sonic/Bowser? I'll also do any low tier MM vs my Bowser. And MM's with Wolf. Any takers?

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Okayyy.
So who wants to pick me up from the metro tomorrow?

Also, Sassy how simple are the directions to the metro station from your house? Cause I can get chu to pick me up but I don't wanna risk getting him lost lol.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I need a teammate and possibly a ride to this (im about 20 min north of sassy's, exit 33 a off of 95) anyone wanna help with either of these issues?

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
We are pretty set up here. About 15-20 people so far. Singles will start soon. Got enough set ups so I'm done discounting venue fees. If you are coming, show up now if you intend to play doubles!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
We are pretty set up here. About 15-20 people so far. Singles will start soon. Got enough set ups so I'm done discounting venue fees. If you are coming, show up now if you intend to play doubles!
I thought Singles starts at 4 and just confused by this Danny @__@.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Okay, so. I just realized i took a lot of people's crap from this thing when i was rushing to go...

Exdia's SD card.
Sassy(or someone else's) sensor bar.
What seems like a usb phone charger.
Chu's virginity.

Sorry guys, i was sick and in a rush to go.
Pm me for my number to get your stuff back lol.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
The sensor bar and probably usb charger are mine I believe. Maybe I'll host a minus smashfest in the near future perhaps?

Edit: Also, the flu was probably mine too hahahaha. Kenny stole it from me as well!

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Wow, i stole everything from you lol.

I'll bring it all the next time we meet.

Edit: Maybe in the fly ;)

Edited edit: ^ Not even sure what i originally meant to say there.... This flu is a killer.

Top Bottom