• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Seems interesting. Could anyone elaborate on this a little bit?

Is this exclusive to Club Nintendo members or something?

Thanks!

RandomNickname

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flori2000
Man I'm so pissed I got a code but had no storage left and soneone else stole it ;__;

lightdasher

Smash Lord

Thanks!
Well In America it's being given to Platinum members, but over here in the EU we don't have a system like that on the club Nintendo so it's just being given to random members instead.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Thanks!
Club Nintendo members who are at Platinum status for an extended period of time get an e-mail with four demo codes.

Kaii

Smash Rookie
I'm late for a code? :(

Kaii (Spain)

Last edited:

Theberzerker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1006-0803-5110
If I can get a code I will sell my soul to you. Advertise all over the net to net you some popularity or whatever you want me to do!!! ;)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah, I had that problem with the code and the memory too when I snagged one from Twitter. Luckily, some kind American went out of their way to pretend they were European and requested a code, and gave it to me after hearing about my dilemma. There truly are some selfless people in this world.

I hope everyone else gets a shot at this!

Also, if everyone else gets a code and there are still spares to go around, may I request a second one? My brother has a 3DS and we would like to be able to play multiplayer. It's not a big deal, so only give it to me after everyone else has got one, but it would be nice if I could get one for him if there are any spares.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You can cross me off, some very kind Twitter person gave me four codes, 2 are taken so there are two left?
If one is EU, may I please have it? c:

I would give so much for it...

Last edited:

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Can i have one too? I'm on the list but i dont know how it works...
Well, I was given 4 codes, I used one, and one was already taken, so there are only two codes, so if my friend comes on there's only one code for you, if not then I can only give out two, and I don't want to write them out and have you all swarm in on them, it needs to be fair.

Fuqua

Smash Apprentice
It all depends if my friend comes online, give it about 20 minutes okay?
Save it for your friend, thats the nice thing to do. And if he doesnt want it, you know, you could always give it to me ya know? Kappa

ilGrandeMale

Smash Rookie
Well, I was given 4 codes, I used one, and one was already taken, so there are only two codes, so if my friend comes on there's only one code for you, if not then I can only give out two, and I don't want to write them out and have you all swarm in on them, it needs to be fair.
thx really.. i'll wait :) and keep searching...

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'd love a code.

I tried posting in the reddit request thread, but it's moving so fast there's no way that's gonna happen.

I get the feeling this will be like trying to find an oasis in the desert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom